Storage solutions (hardware, software, and service) are currently playing an important role in the Japan IT infrastructure market. IDC's Japan Storage Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is a timely study of this IT infrastructure market and provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and effective vendor strategies for various segments of the Japan storage solutions market. All studies are designed to provide effective guidance that is essential for strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and formulating critical marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of flash storage and software-defined storage and demands survey on storage solutions to understand the transformation of storage solutions under the 3rd Platform.
Japan Storage Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise storage systems
- Software-defined storage
- Storage for the cloud
- Storage software
- Storage service
- Flash storage
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share
- Japan Software-Defined Storage Forecast
- Japan Flash Storage Forecast and Share
- Japan Storage Software Forecast and Share
- Japan Storage Services Forecast
- Japan Demands study on Storage Solutions under 3rd Platform
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2019 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key success factors for vendors in the Japan storage solutions market?
- What are the impacts of cloud market on the Japan storage market?
- What factors drive market demand for flash storage in Japan?
- Which segments are expected to show the highest growth in the Japan storage software market?
- What are the strategies of vendors in the Japan storage service market?
- What is the impact of software-defined storage on storage infrastructure investment?
Acronis International GmbH, Actifio, Inc., Apple Inc., Basho Technologies, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, CA Technologies, Inc., Caringo, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudian, Inc., DataCore Software Corporation, DataDirect Networks, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., FalconStor Software, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation, Internet Initiative Japan Inc., Kanematsu Electronics Ltd., Marubeni Information Systems Co., Ltd., NEC Corporation, NOX, NS Solutions Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Networld Corporation, Nissho Electronics Corp., Nutanix, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Pure Storage, Inc., Quantum Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., SCSK Corporation, Sanwa Newtec Co. Ltd., Scality, Inc., Softbank Group Corp., Sony Corporation, Tandberg Data Gmbh, Tintri, Inc., Tokyo Electron Limited, Toshiba Corporation, UNIADEX, Ltd., Unisys Corporation, Veritas Technologies LLC, Vision Solutions Inc., Western Digital Corporation