Storage solutions (hardware, software, and service) are currently playing an important role in the Japan IT infrastructure market. IDC's Japan Storage Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is a timely study of this IT infrastructure market and provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and effective vendor strategies for various segments of the Japan storage solutions market. All studies are designed to provide effective guidance that is essential for strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and formulating critical marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of flash storage, software-defined storage, and demands survey on storage solutions to understand the transformation of storage solutions under the 3rd Platform.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise storage systems
- Software-defined storage
- Storage for the cloud
- Storage software
- Storage service
- Flash storage
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share
- Japan Software-Defined Storage Forecast
- Japan Flash Storage Forecast and Share
- Japan Storage Software Forecast and Share
- Japan Storage Services Forecast
- Japan Demands study on Storage Solutions under 3rd Platform
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key success factors for vendors in the Japan storage solutions market?
- What are the impacts of cloud market on the Japan storage market?
- What factors drive market demand for flash storage in Japan?
- Which segments are expected to show the highest growth in the Japan storage software market?
- What are the strategies of vendors in the Japan storage service market?
- What is the impact of software-defined storage on storage infrastructure investment?
Basho Technologies, Inc.,
Brocade Communications Systems,
CA Technologies, Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
DATACORE MARKETING INC,
DataDirect Networks, Inc.,
F5 Networks, Inc.,
FalconStor Software, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation,
Internet Initiative Japan Inc.,
KANEMATSU ELECTRONICS LTD.,
MARUBENI INFORMATION SYSTEMS Co.,Ltd.,
NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION,
NS Solutions Corporation,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Pure Storage, Inc.,
Red Hat, Inc.,
TANDBERG DATA CORPORATION,
Tokyo Electron Limited,
VISION SOLUTIONS, INC.,
Veritas Technologies LLC,
Western Digital Corporation