IDC's Digital Experience Management Software service looks broadly at the evolving digital experience "platform" and analyzes the many individual software markets that enable organizations to plan, create, source, curate, manage, deliver, and measure the content that drives relevant, personalized, and engaging digital experiences – whether via the web, mobile apps, social channels, or connected devices. Topics explored include strategies for optimizing the end-to-end content life cycle (for content of all kinds, including editorial, image, video, UGC, product content, etc.), increasing content velocity, and operationalizing digital experience delivery in an increasingly data-driven world. IDC's Digital Experience Management Software service provides vendors and buyers the information they need to develop successful product road maps and strategies.
Digital Experience Management Software
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Web content management software
- Digital asset management software
- Content sourcing and curation solutions
- Dynamic and shoppable media solutions
- Creative tools, including solutions for marketers/business users
- Enterprise video/VCM solutions
- Online video platforms and OTT/TVE solutions
- Image and video analytics
- IDC TechScape and IDC PeerScape for digital experience management
- Market landscapes on web content management/website solutions, digital asset management and dynamic media, content sourcing and curation (including content marketing and UGC), and video platforms
- Worldwide forecasts and competitive analyses on web content management/website solutions, digital asset management and dynamic media, and video platforms
- Thought leadership on market trends in digital experience management including the content supply chain, the intersection of content and commerce, CaaS, and cognitive content and emerging use cases for AI/machine learning
- Customer needs and strategies, including user surveys and buyer case studies, in digital experience management
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the future digital experience platform taking shape? What are the implications for vendors and buyers, and what should their planning assumptions be?
- Who are the leading players, and how are they positioned to succeed in a changing market? What should buyers prioritize in solutions/vendors?
- What emerging/disruptive technologies are on the horizon, and how will they benefit customers and/or affect current market players?
- What is the return on investment for digital experience management solutions, and what are the best practices for ensuring success?
AT&T Inc., Acquia, Inc., Adobe Systems Incorporated, Akamai Technologies, Inc., Amplience Inc., Aprimo LLC, Automattic Inc., Bazaarvoice Inc., BloomReach, Inc., Brightcove, Inc., Buildscale Inc., Bynder B.V., Cloudinary Ltd., Comcast Corporation, Contentful Inc., Contently, Inc., Curalate Inc., EPiServer Group AB, Google Inc., IBM, Kaltura Inc., Kapost, Kentico Software, LLC, Longtail Ad Solutions, Inc., MediaBeacon, NewsCred, Inc., North Plains Systems Holdings, L.P., Olapic Inc., Ooyala Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pantheon Systems, Inc., Percolate Industries, Inc., PowerReviews Inc., Progress, Reevoo Ltd., SDL PLC, Sitecore Corporation A/S, Skyword Inc., Squarespace, Inc., Stackla Pty. Ltd., Stylelabs, TapInfluence, Inc., Uberflip, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vimeo Inc., WP Engine, LLC, Widen Enterprises, Inc., Wistia Inc., Wix.com, Inc., Wowza Media Systems, Inc., Yotpo Ltd., censhare AG, thePlatform, Inc.