IDC's Digital Experience Management Software service looks broadly at the evolving field of digital experience platforms and analyzes the many individual software markets that enable organizations to plan, create, source, curate, manage, deliver, measure, and analyze the content that drives relevant, personalized, and engaging digital experiences — whether via the web, mobile apps, social channels, or connected devices. Topics explored include strategies for optimizing the end-to-end content life cycle (for content of all kinds, including editorial, image, video, 3D, UGC, and product content), increasing content optimization, and operationalizing digital experience delivery in an increasingly data- and analytics-driven world. IDC's Digital Experience Management Software service provides vendors and buyers the information they need to develop successful product road maps and strategies.
Digital Experience Management Software
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Web content management, headless CMSs, hosted solutions, etc.
- Digital asset management and dynamic media software
- Product content management software
- Content sourcing and curation solutions
- Content marketing platforms and social media resonance
- Video platforms for marketing, enterprise, and OTT
- Creative tools, including solutions for marketers/business users
- Image analytics and AI content categorization systems
- IDC TechScape and IDC PeerScape for digital experience management
- Market landscapes on website solutions, digital asset management and dynamic media, content sourcing and curation/content marketing platforms, and video platforms
- Worldwide forecasts and competitive analyses on web content management/website solutions, digital asset management and dynamic media, and video platforms
- Thought leadership on market trends in digital experience management including the content supply chain, the intersection of content and commerce, CaaS, and cognitive content and emerging use cases for AI and machine learning
- Customer needs and strategies, including user surveys and buyer case studies in digital experience management
- Social media intelligence for DXM vendors and buyers including content and audience analytics
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the future digital experience platform taking shape? What are the implications for vendors and buyers, and what should their planning assumptions be?
- Who are the leading players, and how are they positioned to succeed in a changing market? What should buyers prioritize in solutions/vendors?
- What emerging/disruptive technologies, such as AI and machine learning, are there on the horizon, and how will they benefit customers and/or affect current market players?
- What is the return on investment for digital experience management solutions, and what are the best practices for ensuring success?
AT&T Inc., Acquia, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Akamai Technologies, Inc., Akeneo SAS, Amazon Web Services Inc., Amplience Inc., Aprimo LLC, Automattic Inc., Bazaarvoice, Inc., BloomReach, Inc., Brightcove, Inc., Buildscale Inc., Bynder B.V., Cloudinary Ltd., Comcast Corporation, Contentful Inc., Contently, Inc., Contentstack LLC, Crownpeak Technology Inc., Curalate Inc., EditShare LLC, Episerver Group AB, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Kaltura Inc., Kentico Software, LLC, LongTail Ad Solutions, Inc., MediaBeacon, NewsCred, Inc., Olapic Inc., Ooyala Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pantheon Systems, Inc., Percolate Industries, Inc., PowerReviews Inc., Progress Software Corporation, SDL plc, Salsify Inc., Sitecore Corporation A/S, Squarespace, Inc., Stackla Pty. Ltd., TapInfluence, Inc., Uberflip, Verizon Communications, Inc., Vimeo Inc., WP Engine, LLC, Weebly, Inc., Widen Enterprises, Inc., Wistia Inc., Wix.com Ltd., Wowza Media Systems, Inc., Yotpo Ltd., YouTube Inc., censhare AG, inRiver AB