IDC's Digital Experience Management Software service looks broadly at the evolving digital experience "platform" and analyzes the many individual software markets that enable organizations to plan, create, source, curate, manage, deliver, and measure the content that drives relevant, personalized, and engaging digital experiences – whether via the web, mobile apps, social channels, or connected devices. Topics explored include strategies for optimizing the end-to-end content life cycle (for content of all kinds, including editorial, image, video, UGC, product content, etc.), increasing content velocity, and operationalizing digital experience delivery in an increasingly data-driven world. IDC's Digital Experience Management Software service provides vendors and buyers the information they need to develop successful product road maps and strategies.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Web content management software
- Digital asset management software
- Content sourcing and curation solutions
- Dynamic and shoppable media solutions
- Creative tools, including solutions for marketers/business users
- Enterprise video/video content management solutions
- Online video platforms and OTT/TVE solutions
- Image and video analytics
- IDC TechScape and IDC PeerScape for digital experience management
- Market landscapes on web content management, digital asset management, content sourcing and curation, and video platforms
- Worldwide forecasts and competitive analyses on web content management, digital asset management, and video platforms
- IDC MaturityScape and IDC MaturityScape Benchmark for digital experience delivery
- IDC Innovators in image and video analytics
- Thought leadership on market trends in digital experience management
- Customer needs and strategies, including user surveys and buyer case studies, in digital experience management
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the future digital experience platform taking shape? What are the implications for vendors and buyers and what should their planning assumptions be?
- Who are the leading players, and how are they positioned to succeed in a changing market? What should buyers prioritize in solutions/vendors?
- What emerging/disruptive technologies are on the horizon, and how will they benefit customers and/or affect current market players?
- What is the return on investment for digital experience management solutions, and what are the best practices for ensuring success?
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
Akamai Technologies, Inc.,
North Plains Systems Holdings, L.P.,
Ooyala International Inc.,
Sitecore Corporation A/S.,
WP Engine, LLC,
Widen Enterprises, Inc.,