IDC's Central and Eastern European Hardcopy Peripherals service provides in-depth information and insight into the performances and strategies of the top vendors in the printer and MFP markets. Our vendor profiles present accurate, relevant, and up-to-date competitive analysis to understand how the given vendors in each market covered are set up and what they are doing to keep themselves at the forefront of their respective markets. Covering 12 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, the service provides actual data in units shipped, shipment values, and average sales values of hardcopy devices, assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the top five vendors in each market, and presents vendor rankings by technology and device type.
Central and Eastern European Hardcopy Peripherals
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Major country markets of Central and Eastern Europe
- Local presence, logistics, and structure
- Services and document solutions offerings
- Go-to-market strategies
- Marketing and promotional campaign activities
- Customer segment and vertical focus
- Warranty and aftersales service strategies
- Consumables (toner and ink) strategies
- Major projects and contracts won
- Revenue composition and hardware sales breakdown per channel type (direct, distributor, dealer/VAR/SI, retailer, and etailer)
- Product sourcing and distribution channel — size and structure and first- and second-tier partners
- Basic information on channel partner programs
- SWOT analysis
- Vendor market shares
- Competitive analysis
- Graphic illustrations of vendor share development over the last five years
- "Hardcopy Peripherals Market Analysis and Vendor Profiles, 2018" research studies for the following countries: Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), Belarus, Czech Republic, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, and Ukraine
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are vendors organized and structured in terms of local presence?
- What are the key strategies implemented in terms of hardware, ink and toner supplies, and print services and document solutions?
- How are vendors differentiating themselves in terms of warranty and aftersales service?
- Who are the vendors' key partners in the first-tier channel, and how big are their second-tier channels?
- What are the key verticals and customer segments vendors target, and what were the major contracts and projects they have won in the last 12 months?
- What channel partner programs are in place, and what recent changes and improvements have been made?
- How do vendors' revenues break down in terms of hardware per channel type (direct, distributor, dealer, VAR/SI, retailer, and others)?
- What is the composition of vendors' revenues in terms of hardware, consumables, and print services and document solutions?
Brother Industries, Ltd., Canon Inc., Dell Inc., Flint Group SA, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, KYOCERA Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Lexmark International, Inc., NRG GROUP PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY, Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Olivetti S.p.A., Panasonic Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., Samsung, Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, UTAX Gmbh, Xerox Corporation
Meet the Experts
Research Director, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, CEMA
Senior Research Analyst, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Russia
Senior Research Analyst, Imaging Devices and Document Solutions
Program Director, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, CEMA
Program Manager, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Russia and CIS
Senior Research Analyst, Imaging Devices & Document Solutions, Central and Eastern Europe