IDC's Compete is a companion product to its flagship Trackers that are a leading industry benchmark for measuring and monitoring a market's size and forecast by country across various technologies. New Zealand Telecommunications: Compete provides an in-depth analysis of the New Zealand telecommunications market that will help customers develop a deeper sense of the trends to prepare a sound market strategy. IDC's in-country tracker analysts are able to provide an unrivaled in-depth market view based on the latest trends and analysis garnered from numerous supplier interviews and other secondary sources.
Markets and Technologies Covered
- New Zealand broadband market, including the transition from copper-based broadband to fibre to the premise and the role of fixed wireless
- The New Zealand mobile market
- Competitive dynamics between retail service providers
- Regulatory developments including structural separation
- The impact of M&A activity (vertically and horizontally)
- The 3rd Platform and resulting digital transformation technologies (e.g., IoT, social, AR/VR, cloud, Big Data, and AI)
- Executive Summary of the key market highlights for the period
- Market Overview with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
- Competitive Analysis of vendors at an overall level and by a deeper market segmentation to highlight each vendor's strengths and market positioning
- Product Segmentation to cover key market shifts by various subsegmentations within a product
- Forecast Analysis of the overall market with assumptions and key highlights that affect the trendline
Key Questions Answered
- What are the macrotrends and microtrends shaping the spending in this market?
- What is the product segmentation analysis by category to observe growth and shifts in spending within various product categories?
- What is the competitive outlook in this market, and what is behind the market winning strategies of leading vendors?
- What drives the motivation/reluctance to spend?
- What are the forecasts and related assumptions in the short and long term?
This service reviews the strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the telecommunications market, including:
2degrees Management Co. L.P., Broadspectrum, CallPlus Ltd., Chorus Ltd., CityLink Telecommunications Holding Ltd., Farmside, Flip Services Ltd., Inspire Net, Lightwire Ltd., M2 NZ Ltd., MyRepublic Ltd., Netflix, Orcon Internet Ltd., Sky Network Television Ltd., Spark New Zealand, TeamTalk Ltd., Trustpower Ltd., Vector Communications Ltd., Visionstream Pty Ltd., Vocus, Vodafone Group PLC, Voyager Internet, and Wireless Nation Ltd.