IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Healthcare IT Spending Guide is a semiannual analysis of the current status and projected growth of information technology (IT) spending in the healthcare industry (payers and providers). This global five-year outlook on spending by healthcare organizations provides IT vendors with key information needed to develop effective market strategies. This service combines IDC's extensive technology forecasts with deep industry knowledge provided by IDC Health Insights analysts and ongoing primary research in the healthcare industry. The Worldwide Semiannual Healthcare IT Spending Guide is developed and updated through IDC Health Insights' ongoing primary and secondary research, along with direct communication with industry experts, healthcare executives, and vendors. The Worldwide Semiannual Healthcare IT Spending Guide is the benchmark for consistent, detailed market data on the healthcare industry. This guide is ideally suited to support the needs of healthcare IT users, including CIOs; leaders in product development, strategic planning, and mergers and acquisitions; and investment bankers with an interest in the healthcare IT market. The guide is also utilized by IT suppliers including systems integrators, specialized IT product vendors, and global, horizontal IT vendors.
IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Healthcare IT Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the healthcare market:
- 5 regions: Asia/Pacific, the United States, Canada, Western Europe, and the rest of the world
- 20+ technologies: Hardware, software, and IT services, with many subsegments in each of these categories
- 6 subindustries made up of providers and payers:
- Providers: Clinics/physician practices, hospitals, and other providers
- Payers: Government, insurers, and other payers
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Five-year IT spending forecasts
- Healthcare industry and technology definitions
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the total worldwide healthcare IT opportunity?
- Which technologies and subindustries of this market are growing the fastest?
- How do geographical growth rates vary?
- Where should resources be focused to take advantage of the maximum market opportunity?
- How are technology growth rates changing over time as markets mature?
- How can I validate assumptions about these technologies and subindustries?
Global Program Coverage
About This Spending Guide
IDC Health Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Healthcare IT Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, subindustry, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
1H18 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Healthcare IT Spending Guide
2H18 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Healthcare IT Spending Guide
Defines the healthcare industry and relevant coverage areas