The annual subscription to IDC's Services Contracts Database: Asia/Pacific provides a comprehensive tool for sales enablement and competitive intelligence in the enterprise services and software market. The database is updated in real time with the most recent services contract signings for each country. Contracts included in the database are IT and business services contracts that will help IDC customers maintain account development; upsell/cross-sell; penetrate specific industries and accounts; benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; add analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking and assessment; develop services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; develop services offerings for specific industries; analyze competitors' capabilities and footprint; and influence services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telecommunications).
Services Contracts Database: Asia/Pacific
This product covers the following segments of the services contracts database market for Asia/Pacific:
- IT services and business services contract by deal size and run rate (in U.S. dollars)
- IT and business services contract by buyer industry, geography, size, and so forth
- IT and business services contract by solution and technology
- IT services contract by primary, secondary, and foundation market and submarket, according to IDC's taxonomy
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identifying deals coming up for renewal
- Targeting customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Identifying key vendors in target accounts
- Understanding deal trends and directions
- Tracking vendor performance and capabilities, as well as understand risk factors associated with renewals
- Increasing your own coverage of deal activity
- Generating leads for deal advisory work
New deals are published in real time. This product offers the following to provide insight into the latest IT services contracts signed and the IT services contracts that are coming up for expiration:
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the new IT and business services contracts signed worldwide, and how is deal making changing in the "new norm"?
- Which IT and business services contracts are about to expire and are due for renewal, and which have already been renewed/expanded/renegotiated or have moved back in-house?
- 3. What are the new projects and emerging technologies that are implemented in the marketplace?
- 4. Which vendors are successful at penetrating any given country/region, industry, or service and technology area and why?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Amdocs Limited, Atos SE, Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Datacom Group Limited, Dell EMC, Deloitte LLP, Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Global Services, KPMG International, Level 3 Communications, Lockheed Martin Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Raytheon Company, Stefanini IT Solutions, T-Systems International GmbH, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telefonica S.A., Unisys Corporation, Wipro Limited