The annual subscription to IDC's Services Contracts Database: Europe, Middle East and Africa provides a comprehensive tool for lead generation and targeting opportunities across the region. The database is updated in real time with the most recent findings for each country. Contracts included in the database are exclusively IT services contracts that will help IDC customers perform account development; upsell/cross-sell; penetrate specific industries and accounts; benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; add analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking, and assessment; develop services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; develop services offerings for specific industries; and influence services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telecommunications).
This product covers the following segments of the services contracts database market in EMEA:
- IT services contract by deal size in revenue (US$)
- IT services contract by signing region/country
- IT services contract by company size
- IT services contract by industry
- IT services contract by macromarket, engagement type, and foundation market and submarket, according to IDC's taxonomy
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identify deals coming up for renewal
- Target customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Understand key vendors in target accounts
- Spot deal trends and directions
- Track vendor performance and understand risk factors associated with renewals
- Increase own coverage of deal activity
- Generate leads for outsourcing advisory work
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What were the new IT services contracts signed in EMEA during the past year?
- What IT services contracts are about to expire and will probably not renew with the current provider in EMEA?
- What are the IT services projects that will expand in the next 24 months, and in which countries will they expand?
- Which vendors are most successful at penetrating any given country, industry, or service area?
Visual Analysis of Data
Timely Delivery and Support
New deals are published in real time. This online database product offers insight into the latest IT services contracts signed and IT services contracts that are coming up for expiration.
Respond to Today's Dynamic Market
BT Group plc,
CGI Group Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Computer Sciences Corporation,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
Level 3 Communications,
Lockheed Martin Corporation,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Stefanini IT Solutions,
Tech Mahindra Limited,