IDC's Australia and New Zealand Enterprise Infrastructure: Compete research service provides a combination of data deliverables and in-person qualitative services that give customers information on quarterly market share and forecast research delivered on two selected technologies. This service analyzes the Australia/New Zealand (ANZ) infrastructure market and provides timely and critical market intelligence that is essential for strategic and tactical planning. IDC's hardware research is delivered online and in pivot table format through IDC's website and also includes quarterly PowerPoint deliverables with market analysis tailored to client needs. This presentation analyzes market trends, vendor positioning, channel trends, technological issues, and forecasts in the ANZ hardware market.
Australia and New Zealand Enterprise Infrastructure: Compete
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Storage market
- Server market
- Networking market
- Datacenter construction and rebuild trends
- PowerPoint Deliverables
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are the ANZ hardware markets performing?
- What are the key strategies that are leading to vendor gains in market share?
- What areas of the market are showing the strongest growth?
- How is the market expected to change over the next five years?
- Which customer segments offer the greatest opportunity?