IDC's Australia Hardcopy Peripherals: Compete program provides a combination of data deliverables and in-person qualitative services for two selected hardcopy peripheral tracker subscriptions. The services offered include 15 hours of analyst enquiry and four annual presentations, supplementing the data deliverable. The hardcopy peripheral research is delivered online in a pivot table format. The quarterly presentations provide interactive workshops with IDC analysts and also include market analysis tailored to client needs, covering market trends, vendor shares and strategies, channel dynamics, technology outlook, and forecast.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Inkjet and laser printers
- Inkjet multifunction devices
- Laser multifunction devices (including digital copiers)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the constitution of the hardcopy peripheral market in Australia, and how is it being remolded?
- What are the market shares of the leading vendors of printing and imaging devices?
- How are vendors realigning their strategies to keep up with the changing market dynamics?
- What are the drivers and inhibitors to the growth of different hardcopy peripheral device technologies?
- How is the printer and imaging market expected to change during the next five years?
Brother Industries, Ltd.,
Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.,
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.,
Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc.,
Lexmark International, Inc.,
Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited,
Ricoh Company, Ltd.,
Seiko Epson Corp.,