IDC's New Zealand Intelligent Industries CIO Leadership Practice is totally focused on the business end user — the CIOs and verticals across enterprises and SMBs that make up New Zealand's "intelligent" industries. This practice provides an integrated perspective missing in the market today: it draws on IDC's significant database of survey material and our relationships with the CIO community to identify how businesses are using ICT to transform their business, increase productivity, and drive economic growth. The program also profiles key verticals, drawing on IDC's international industry insights programs and best practice case studies. This is a program that will not only define changing business demand but also support vendors and operators in developing their strategies. The CIO leadership team works in close collaboration with our international specialists and IDC New Zealand's IT Innovation and Disruptive Technologies Research programs to provide an integrated and holistic 360-degree market perspective.
New Zealand Intelligent Industries CIO Leadership Practice
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- New Zealand vertical and SMB market opportunity
- Vertical market profiles
- Intelligent industry research series: Best practices
- New Zealand CIO priorities and attitudes toward ICT
- Annual market analysis updates of government and healthcare
- The use of technology by intelligent industries
- Benchmarking New Zealand industries with other countries
- New Zealand Vertical Market Analysis and Forecast
- New Zealand SMB Spending Analysis and Forecast
- Strategic Versus Sustaining Technologies
- Top 10 ICT Predictions
- Defining Intelligent Industries in New Zealand
- New Zealand Government ICT Strategy
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market opportunity and forecast outlook for different vertical markets and company size segments in New Zealand?
- How are different industries adopting and leveraging innovative and emergent technologies?
- Which industries are strategic users of ICT, and which industries use it to improve use of the existing assets/productivity and cost reduction?
- How will the UFB and RBI impact technology adoption?
- What macroeconomic and organizational factors are driving ICT investment?
- How is the role of the CIO evolving as the focus of IT moves from maintaining systems to one of strategic leadership?
- Which industries present the best opportunity for vendors' technology solutions?