IDC's Canadian Mobile Consumer and Connected Life is a subscription-based program focused on understanding the opportunities and marketing around connected and mobile services, devices, and technologies to Canadian consumers. The program also discusses how these services and technologies shape the consumer's connected life. This program includes timely updates, survey data, marketing insights, and forecasts essential to product managers and marketers for near-term planning and long-term outlook. The research can be delivered in multiple formats or presentations.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Technology and service adoption, usage, and consumer perspective
- Consumer behavior and consumer segmentation
- Marketing connected consumer services and devices to Canadians
- Consumer internet, video, and wireless services
- Residential and commercial TV services and over-the-top (OTT) video services
- Connected cars and connected home
- New and emerging consumer technologies and services
- Augmented reality and virtual reality
- Wearables and connected health
- Intelligent Assistants
- Canadian Consumer Connected Behaviors
- Canadian Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Intelligent Assistance in Canada: The Voice of the Future
- Canadian Consumer Connected Car
- Canadian Consumer Connected Home
- Canadian Consumer IoT Forecast
- Canadian Consumer Wearables and Connected Health
- Buyer Behavior: How Canadian Consumers Buy Mobile Devices
- Canadian Consumer Services Survey Indicators
- Canadian TV Services and OTT Video Services Forecast
- Canadian Consumer Wireless, Internet, and Phone Services Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the emerging technologies and services that enable a connected lifestyle for Canadian consumers?
- How will the adoption of various technologies and services today impact the consumer experiences of tomorrow?
- What should marketers do to build strong sales and marketing campaigns for connected consumer IoT products and services?
- How should technology vendors and service providers engage with Canadian consumers as connectivity becomes increasingly integrated into their everyday life?
- How should you connect the dots between devices and services to build consumer experiences of the future?
Cogeco Communications Inc.,
Eastlink Cable Systems,
Fido Solutions Inc.,
Nest Labs, Inc.,
Netflix International B.V.,
Rogers Communications Inc.,
Shaw Communications Inc.,
Virgin Mobile Telecoms Limited,
Z-Wave Alliance, LLC,