IDC's Canadian Mobile Consumer and Connected Life is a subscription-based program focused on understanding the opportunities and marketing around connected and mobile services, devices, and technologies to Canadian consumers. The program also discusses how these services and technologies shape the consumer's connected life. This program includes timely updates, survey data, marketing insights, and forecasts essential to product managers and marketers for near-term planning and long-term outlook. The research can be delivered in multiple formats or presentations.
Canadian Mobile Consumer and Connected Life
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Technology and service adoption, usage, and consumer perspective
- Consumer behavior and consumer segmentation
- Marketing connected consumer services and devices to Canadians, understanding top purchase drivers and product attributes
- Connected smart home services and devices
- Smart assistant services and devices
- Consumer internet, video, and wireless services
- Residential TV services and over-the-top (OTT) video services
- Augmented reality and virtual reality, wearables, and connected health
- Connected cars
- Canadian Consumers and the Smart Home
- Intelligent Assistance in Canada
- Canadian Consumer Connected Mobility and Connected Home Devices Forecast
- Canadian Consumer Wearables and Connected Health
- Buyer Behavior: How Canadian Consumers Buy Mobile Devices
- Canadian Consumer Services Survey Indicators
- Canadian Consumer TV Services and OTT Video Services Forecast
- Canadian Consumer Wireless, Internet, and Phone Services Forecast
- Canadian Consumers and Connected Cars
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the emerging technologies and services that enable a connected lifestyle for Canadian consumers?
- How will the adoption of various technologies and services today impact the consumer experiences of tomorrow?
- What should marketers do to build strong sales and marketing campaigns for connected consumer IoT products and services?
- How should technology vendors and service providers engage with Canadian consumers as connectivity becomes increasingly integrated into their everyday life?
- How should you connect the dots between mature and emerging devices and services to build consumer experiences of the future?
Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com, Inc., Apple Inc., CONNECTEAST GROUP, Cogeco Communications Inc., Eastlink Cable Systems, Ecobee Inc., Facebook, Inc., Fido Solutions Inc., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., Google Inc., LG Corp., Microsoft Corporation, Nest Labs, Inc., Netflix International B.V., Rogers Communications Inc., Samsung, SaskTel International, Shaw Communications Inc., Sony Corporation, TELUS Corporation, Videotron Ltd., Virgin Group Ltd., Z-Wave Alliance, LLC, ZigBee Alliance