IDC's Worldwide Telecom Services Database presents in-depth market data and forecasts for the network services market in each of 71 countries. This program provides a comprehensive view of spending on different types of network services as well as details of installed base and traffic generated. Market data is segmented by type of network service product and type of user. The data is updated twice a year in the form of comprehensive Excel-based tables. The database is designed to provide network service providers and solution providers with an easy-to-use reference tool that enables them to assess the fastest-growing sectors of the market from the perspective countries, product segments, types of user, and more.
This product covers the following segments of the worldwide telecom market:
- Telecommunications network services
- Market forecasts to 2022
- 71 countries as well as region totals
- 10 network service areas
- Consumer, very small, small, medium-sized, and large business users
- End-user spending, traffic, and service penetration
- Summary chapters and total market information
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Fixed line voice
- IP voice services
- Internet access services
- Ethernet services
- IP VPN services
- Very high bandwidth services
- Legacy data services
- Consumer pay TV services
- Multi-play packages
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will user spend on telecoms network services grow over the next five years?
- Which countries will provide network service providers with the best opportunities over the next five years?
- Which product segments will provide network service providers with the fastest growth rates?
- How successful are consumer multi-play packages across the world?
- Which countries show the best return on network services from an ARPU perspective?
- How do service penetration levels vary between countries worldwide?
Worldwide Telecom Services Database
IDC's Worldwide Telecom Services Database quantifies the market size and forecast for the worldwide telecommunications network service market. This is a one-stop-shop product for total global telecom services market sizing and forecasts, including fixed voice and data as well as wireless voice and data. In addition to providing regional coverage, this tool delivers data for the following countries:
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market:
Semiannual Data Deliverables
This easy-to-use deliverable is based on Excel pivot tables. The tool enables users to quickly generate market data to a particular
specification — the main options include product area, access type, type of measurement, and type of user.
Respond to Today's Dynamic Market