IDC's New Zealand Software: Compete research combines software product–related research with coverage of the broader market opportunities and ecosystem dynamics of the market for software in New Zealand. The research reflects the market for software in New Zealand against the worldwide and Asia/Pacific market views. The research identifies strategies for revenue growth, positions competing vendors in the marketplace, and outlines key trends and focus areas for IT decision makers and the end-user community.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in vendor revenue share.
- New Zealand IT software market size and forecast
Forecasts for this tracker are updated semiannually and include three years of historical data and five years of annual market projections. Forecasts are available for New Zealand. Examples of the forecasts included in this tracker are as follows:
Core Forecast Coverage
- All software-related categories (e.g., CRM, UC&C)
- How will the software market evolve in New Zealand?
- What trends and solution characteristics are driving current and emerging business opportunities?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, market opportunities, and growth trends?
- How will disruptive consumption models, such as SaaS and open source, affect the overall market?
- What does the current competitive environment look like, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- What are the emerging technology and strategy opportunities over the coming three years?
This tracker is delivered on a semiannual basis with tools such as pivot tables and web-based query. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports