IDC's Network Life-Cycle Services provides strategic customer insights, competitive market share analysis, vendor profiles, and in-depth market forecasts for both the enterprise and the service provider markets for consulting and integration. Leveraging ongoing interactions with customers, vendors, systems integrators, channel partners, and service providers, this program analyzes professional services opportunities around wireline and wireless network convergence, datacenter networking, software-defined networking, hybrid WAN strategies, 5G, IoT and cloud implications for the network, enterprise mobility, and unified communications strategies on a worldwide and regional basis. For the service provider segment in particular, this program tracks carrier-managed services and hosting contracts, market growth drivers, regional demand differences, and key alliances and partnerships.
Network Life-Cycle Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Worldwide enterprise network consulting and integration
- Worldwide telecom infrastructure outsourcing services
- Worldwide unified communications professional services
- Impact of SDN and network virtualization on NCIS
- Hybrid WAN strategies
- Enterprise mobility demand and vendor selection criteria
- Network optimization services
- Datacenter network transformation
- OSS/BSS and network transformation services
- NEP strategies for moving up the services value chain in the telecom market
- Development of tools, processes, methodology, and automation for services delivery
- Worldwide Enterprise Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Telecom Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Cloud Network Consulting and Integration Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Datacenter Network Services Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Service Provider Managed Services Forecast
- Worldwide Network Consulting and Integration Services MaturityScape
- Telecom Infrastructure Outsourcing Forecast and Analysis
- Worldwide Network Consulting MarketScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What impact will network virtualization have on network consulting and integration services?
- What impact will network sharing have on network services in the telecom market?
- How will automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence impact service delivery tools, processes, and people?
- Which vendors may be best positioned to lead the mobile enterprise professional services market?
- How will datacenter virtualization and cloud adoption impact demand for network support and professional services?
- How will hybrid work environments (campus, branch, remote) impact enterprise and service provider networks?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Amdocs Limited, Aruba Networks, Inc., Atos S.A., Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, CenturyLink, Inc., Ciena Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Dell Inc., Ericsson, F5 Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., KPN, Microsoft Corporation, NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, NTT, NetApp, Inc., Nokia Corporation, Nutanix, Inc., Orange S.A., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Pure Storage, Inc., Reliance Communications Ltd., Siemens AG, Sintel SA, T-Systems International GmbH, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Tellabs, Inc., Telstra Corporation Limited, Unisys Corporation, VMware, Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., Virtustream, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc, Wipro Limited, ZTE Corporation