Cloud is the future of digital infrastructure. Multicloud and hybrid cloud are natural evolutions as enterprises undergo core modernization. European Hybrid Multicloud Management Technologies analyses the management trends, challenges, and technology building blocks in enabling successful hybrid multicloud environments. This service provides the market intelligence necessary to help product, marketing, and strategic planning professionals develop successful business strategies.
European Hybrid Multicloud Management Technologies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Multicloud management software (orchestration, automation)
- Multicloud technology building blocks including container platforms
- Multicloud readiness and end-user requirements
- Service provider infrastructure spending and key requirements
- Datacenter and IT infrastructure transformation
- Containers, Open Compute, OpenStack, and other approaches
- Cloud infrastructure compliance within European regulation including Code of Conducts
- Workloads migration trends between cloud environments
- Hybrid multicloud management challenges among European customers
- Market Analysis Perspective: EMEA Infrastructure for Multicloud, 2021
- Multicloud Readiness in Europe: 2020 Survey Highlights
- European Public Cloud System Management Market Shares 2020
- Western Europe Public Cloud System Management Market Share and Forecast, 2020–2025
- Western Europe system and service management software market shares 2020
- Western Europe system and service management software forecast, 2020 – 2025
- Vendor profiles of multicloud management vendors
- Vendor briefings and events
- Multicloud in Europe — Scenarios and Implications for IT Buyers
- Infrastructure Learnings from Interviews with European xSPs
- European Service Provider Infrastructure Research – Data and Insights
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers of hybrid multicloud in Europe
- Hybrid multicloud management software market opportunities
- Who are the leaders and emerging vendors in the European multicloud management market?
- What is the impact of multicloud transformation on datacenter infrastructure in Europe?
- How can European IT buyers orchestrate multicloud with hardware, software, and process adjustments?
- How are European cloud migration strategies affecting cloud management market evolution?
- Who are the key providers of multicloud management tools in the European market?
- What do different European service providers need to build a successful multicloud business?
- What are the readiness levels and major challenges for IT buyers building multicloud in Europe?
- What are the key annual market shares of system management software vendors in Western Europe?