Storage solutions (hardware, software, and services) are currently playing an important role in the Japan IT infrastructure market. IDC's Japan Storage Solutions with Vertical Views (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is a timely study of this IT infrastructure market and provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and vendor strategies for various segments of the Japan storage solutions market. All studies are designed to provide effective guidance that is essential for strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and formulating critical marketing strategies. This service in 2021 focuses on the research of all-flash storage, software-defined storage, and storage demands study (usage model and operational automation) to understand the transformation of storage solutions for digital transformation (DX).
Japan Storage Solutions with Vertical Views (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise storage systems
- Software-defined storage
- Storage for the cloud
- Storage software
- Storage services
- All-flash storage
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share by Vertical
- Japan Software-Defined Storage Forecast
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast by Media Type
- Japan Storage Service Forecast
- Japan Storage Software Forecast and Share
- Japan Demands Study on Storage Solutions for DX
- Japan File and Object Storage Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2021 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key success factors in the Japan storage solutions market?
- What is the impact of DX on the Japan storage solutions market?
- Which segments will exhibit the highest growth potential in the Japan storage software market?
- What are the strategies of vendors in the Japan storage services market?
- What are the noteworthy characteristics of storage investment by the vertical segment in Japan?
- What factors will drive market demand for all-flash storage in Japan?
Acronis International GmbH, Actifio, Inc., Basho Technologies, Inc., Brocade Communications Systems, CA Technologies, Inc., Caringo, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cleversafe, Inc., Cloudian, Inc., DataCore Software Corporation, DataDirect Networks, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., F5 Networks, Inc., FalconStor Software, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, HP Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, ITOCHU Corporation, Kanematsu Electronics Ltd., Marubeni Corporation, NEC Corporation, NETMARKS INC., NS Solutions Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Nimble Storage, Inc., Nissho Electronics Corp., Oracle Corporation, QLogic Corporation, Quantum Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., SCSK Corporation, SanDisk Corporation, Scality, Inc., Sony Corporation, Symantec Corporation, Tintri, Inc., Tokyo Electron Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Violin Systems LLC, Vision Solutions Inc.
Meet the Experts
Group Director, Enterprise Infrastructure / PCs, IDC Japan
Senior Market Analyst, Enterprise Infrastructure, IDC Japan
Research Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure, IDC Japan