Storage solutions (hardware, software, and services) are currently playing an important role in the Japan IT infrastructure market. IDC's Japan Storage Solutions with Vertical Views (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service is a timely study of this IT infrastructure market and provides in-depth analysis, forecasts, and vendor strategies for various segments of the Japan storage solutions market. All studies are designed to provide effective guidance that is essential for strategic and tactical planning, product management and development, and formulating critical marketing strategies. This service focuses on the research of flash storage, software-defined storage, and storage demands survey to understand the transformation of storage solutions under the 3rd Platform.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise storage systems
- Software-defined storage
- Storage for the cloud
- Storage software
- Storage services
- Flash storage
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share
- Japan Enterprise Storage Systems Forecast and Share by Vertical
- Japan Software-Defined Storage Forecast
- Japan Storage Services Forecast
- Japan Storage Software Forecast and Share
- Japan Demands Study on Storage Solutions under 3rd Platform
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key success factors in the Japan storage solutions market?
- What are the impact of cloud on the Japan storage solutions market?
- Which segments will exhibit the highest growth potential in the Japan storage software market?
- What are the strategies of vendors in the Japan storage services market?
- What are the noteworthy characteristics of storage investment by the vertical segment in Japan?
- What factors will drive market demand for flash storage in Japan?
Acronis International GmbH,
Basho Technologies, Inc.,
Brocade Communications Systems,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
DataCore Software Corporation,
DataDirect Networks, Inc.,
F5 Networks, Inc.,
FalconStor Software, Inc.,
Kanematsu Electronics Ltd.,
NS Solutions, Inc.,
NTT DATA Corporation,
Nimble Storage, Inc.,
Nissho Electronics Corp.,
Red Hat, Inc.,
Tokyo Electron Limited,
Vision Solutions Inc.