IDC's Japan Small and Medium Business Markets (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service analyzes the IT product and services demand and market opportunities in the small and medium-sized (SMB) segment by industry and region. This service provides ICT vendors with insight so that they can have a better understanding of the new SMB trends in the Japan market and develop critical strategies for tapping into potential business opportunities. This service details IT spending data by business size (employee and revenue size) and analyzes trends among ICT vendors.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IT spending characteristics and trends of SMBs
- Market characteristics and trends by industry
- Market characteristics of 3rd Platform solutions and innovation accelerators by user segments and market trend
- Market characteristics and trends by region
- Channel characteristics and trends of SMBs
- Market trends of major and regional ICT vendors
- Japan SMB IT Spending Trend and User Demand Survey
- Japan SMB Distribution Trend Analysis
- Japan SMB Forecast
- Japan SMB Major Vendor Strategy Analysis
- Japan SMB IT Spending Trends for the 3rd Platform
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide SMB 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the trend of the IT market within the SMB segment with respect to products and services? In particular, what is the difference in the utilization of the innovation accelerators within the SMB segment?
- What is the trend of the IT market within the SMB segment by annual business size with respect to products and services?
- How do investment priorities vary by industry segments?
- What channels do SMBs rely on, and how is this situation changing with respect to direct sales or internet sales?
- In which regions are there business opportunities in the SMB market?
- By what will IT suppliers expand sales of 3rd Platform for SMBs?
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Miroku Information Service,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Ricoh Company, Ltd.,
Trend Micro Incorporated,
Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd.,