IDC Manufacturing Insights' Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Manufacturing Digital Transformation Strategies service provides subscribers the latest manufacturing industry trends and developments on information and communications technology (ICT). This service delivers fact-based research and analysis to help manufacturers make better-informed business decisions by developing cost-effective ICT strategies and tactics to support their digital transformation (DX) strategies. Core growth markets highlighted in the service include the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia, providing a deep understanding of the manufacturing maturity landscape and manufacturing industry profiles. The service also leverages IDC's vertical markets expertise to provide a detailed analysis of IT spending trends in manufacturing, highlighting areas with substantial IT investment and identifying IT priorities for manufacturers. The program leverages a number of regional IDC surveys, supplying clients with regional benchmarks, insights in IT and business challenges, and best practices for the DX journey of manufacturers.
IDC Manufacturing Insights' Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Manufacturing Digital Transformation Strategies service highlights opportunities from end-user and vendor perspectives, providing senior-level decision makers with critical market insight into the business opportunities within the manufacturing sector. This service develops unique analysis and comprehensive data through IDC Manufacturing Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, manufacturing CIOs, and line-of-business executives as well as IT product and service vendors. Our regional analysts are also available to provide personalized advice for manufacturing executives and ICT vendors to help them make better-informed decisions.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Five-year IT spending forecasts, segmented by technology categories, manufacturing industries, and country (the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Russia, South Africa, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia)
- Manufacturing maturity assessment analyses and best practices, helping companies shape their regional DX strategies
- Strategic insight into trends shaping IT investments in key manufacturing sectors
- Manufacturers’ strategies for adoption of IDC’s 3rd Platform technologies and innovation accelerators
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the DX maturity level of manufacturers in this emerging region, and how do they compare versus developed regions?
- What IT spending patterns and strategies are typical for local manufacturers, and what is the composition of their IT budgets?
- What are the specifics of and unique dynamics within different countries, sectors, and technologies related to manufacturing?
- What are the key business and IT priorities among manufacturers in the region?
Who Should Subscribe
Manufacturing companies and the technology vendors that support them along their DX journey use our research to guide their internal strategic decisions, build technology road maps, benchmark the competition, and access best practices.