IDC Health Insights' Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service provides detailed information about the evolution of healthcare information technology (IT) markets of the region. It offers valuable insights into healthcare IT solution trends, including clinical information systems, health information management systems, and patient administration systems. It also covers the latest technology trends such as the applications of Internet of Things (IoT), cognitive systems, robotics, and 3D printing in the healthcare industries of the region. IDC Health Insights' research and analysis also covers information technology spending based on end-user surveys and interviews, vendors' go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market. The analysis delivered by this program leverages healthcare-specific consolidated tools and methodologies developed by IDC's vertical market research.
IDC Health Insights: Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies
This service develops unique and comprehensive data analyses focused on actionable recommendations. Relevant market data is collected through IDC Health Insights' proprietary research projects, along with ongoing communications with industry experts, health industry players, and technology vendors. It is complemented by secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Healthcare IT spending trends and five-year forecasts in the largest markets of Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (CEMA)
- Healthcare provider IT priorities, adoption trends, and buying preferences
- 3rd Platform technologies (mobility, cloud, big data, and social media) and their impact on CEMA healthcare systems
- Digital transformation in CEMA healthcare: Expansion beyond traditional industry boundaries and applications of the innovation accelerators such as the Internet of Things, cognitive systems, robotics, and 3D printing
- Strategic insight into trends and governmental policies shaping IT investments in CEMA healthcare markets
- Best practices associated with the use of IT-enabled technologies in CEMA healthcare markets and how technologies are leveraged to meet the challenges of improving service value for the patients and for the clinical and administrative staff while optimizing costs and resources.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the latest technology trends and key IT priorities in the healthcare sectors of CEMA?
- What are the key drivers impacting industry spending on IT?
- How will healthcare organizations achieve efficiency and quality improvement targets through IT?
- How will healthcare organizations address IT challenges such as safeguarding security of data and IT systems and meet compliance needs?
- What is the level of adoption of 3rd Platform technologies (mobile, cloud, big data, and social media) in the healthcare markets of CEMA?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for deploying healthcare-specific IT applications (such as electronic health records) and adopting innovative technologies (such as IoT) in the CEMA healthcare markets?
- How will healthcare organizations select technology partners for IT innovation and digital transformation?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Health Insights' Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa Healthcare Digital Transformation Strategies service is ideally suited to support the needs of health sector managers (technology as well as other C-level officers and line-of-business managers) and policy makers in their ICT-related decision-making and planning processes as well as assist IT vendors (the marketing and sales departments, healthcare product, solution, and services managers) targeting the healthcare markets in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.