Virtual client computing (VCC) is a desktop computing model that includes virtualization software and delivery to endpoint devices. Technology vendors and service providers have recognized the importance of this emerging market and its opportunities and have begun tracking the trends of this market closely. The merits and demerits of each technology and IT professional requirements are just two examples of some of the crucial subjects covered in this service. IDC's Japan Virtual Client Computing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides PC vendors, software vendors, and IT solutions providers with the necessary information to help them make business-critical decisions in the VCC market. Market trends and vendor positioning for VCC will be analyzed based on an IDC Market Glance document to be published in 2022.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Thin-client vendor share, method, and OS by shipments
- Virtualization software market size and vendor share
- Virtual client solution/desktop as a service market size by revenue
- VCC forecast by users
- Virtualization software forecast by license
- Virtual client solution/desktop as a service forecast by revenue
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Share
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Forecast
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Market Survey
- IDC Market Glance
- Japan Virtual Client Computing Solution/Use Case Analysis
Note: All documents will be delivered in the local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and the local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the market trend and forecast scenario with COVID-19?
- What is the new role of VCC in the next normal?
- Would WFH/SFH, remote work, or BYOD be one of the main drivers for the VCC market?
- Will digital workspace become a new key technology?
- What are the key factors of success in the Japan vertical client computing market?
- Which verticals have shown the maximum share or growth potential in the Japan virtual client computing market?
- What is the ratio of on-premises and desktop as a service, and how is this ratio changing?
- How are the use cases improving in the Japan virtual client computing market?