The annual subscription to IDC's Services Contracts Database: Latin America provides a comprehensive tool for lead-generation and targeting opportunities across the region. The database is updated in real time with the most recent findings for each country. Contracts included in the database are exclusively IT services contracts that will help IDC customers perform account development; upsell/cross-sell; penetrate specific industries; benchmark to assist in proposal generation and negotiations; add analysis to sales territory development, partner tracking, and assessment; develop services or product offerings for specific expiring contracts; develop services offerings for specific industries; and influence services firms to include technology offerings (software, hardware, and telco).
Services Contracts Database: Latin America
- IT services contract by deal size in revenue (US$)
- IT services contract by signing region/country
- IT services contract by company size
- IT services contract by industry
- IT services contract by macromarket, by engagement type, and by foundation market and subsegment, according to IDC's taxonomy
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identify deals coming up for renewal
- Target customers that have outsourced and are likely to outsource other parts of their business
- Understand key vendors in target accounts
- Spot deal trends and directions
- Track vendor performance and understand risk factors associated with renewals
- Increase own coverage of deal activity
- Generate leads for outsourcing advisory work
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What are the mayor deals, recently signed within the region?
- Which deals from a vendor will be renewed or have they been renewed by now? Has other vendor won the account?
- What are the deals signed by a specific customer?
- Which vendors were losing bidders?
There is a new feature where the deals are tagged with different keywords to follow the market trends.
An example of the category of those keywords are:
- Digital transformation
Other categories of the keywords will be released within the near future, such as verticals, telecommunications, mobile, ICT, and security.
Visual Analysis of Data
Timely Delivery and Support
New deals are published daily. This online database product offers insight into the latest IT services contracts signed and IT services contracts that are coming up for expiration.
The users are able to log in into the web-based database and make the research according to their needs at any time.
Respond to Today's Dynamic Market
ALESTRA, S. DE R.L. DE C.V., Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Amdocs Limited, Avaya Inc., Axtel, S.A.B. de C.V., BT Group plc, Brasoftware Informatica Ltda, Capgemini S.A., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., Deloitte, Grupo ASSA S.A., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., KPMG International, Level 3 Communications, Microsoft Corporation, NEORIS, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SENIOR SISTEMAS SA, SONDA S.A., Seidor S.A., Softland Inversiones S.L., Softtek, Stefanini IT Solutions, T-Systems International GmbH, TOTVS S.A., Tecnocom Telecomunicaciones y Energía, S.A., Telefonica S.A., Unisys Corporation