IDC's HR, Talent and Learning Strategies and Services research explores competitive, end-user, and technology trends in attracting and developing talent, supporting workforce administration, and measuring and optimizing talent management. This research helps providers make informed decisions that align with market needs, understand and respond to competitors' moves, form partnerships, and leverage emerging technologies. This research also helps HR decision makers identify the top trends and differentiate among the crowded field of HR suppliers when making buying plans.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Talent management strategies, software, and services
- The maturity, deployment, and design of workforce analytics
- Payroll, health, welfare, pension, and retirement solutions
- Performance management, workforce optimization, and measurement and reporting software and services
- HR and talent management consulting and outsourcing services
- Exploration of the employee experience
- Competitive segmentation and key success factors in differentiating leading software and service providers
- Integration of services within HR, learning, and talent management
- End-user data and analysis of usage, decision making, and enablers/inhibitors of HR, talent, and learning software and services
- Impact of digital transformation (mobile, social, cloud, and big data) technologies on HR service delivery and the employee experience
- Worldwide and U.S. Forecasts and Analyses
- Vendor Competitive Analyses
- IDC MarketScapes on Talent Management Vendors
- Customer Buying Preferences and Behavior for HR, Learning, and Talent Management
- HR Software Forecast and Vendor Market Share
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What and where are the opportunities for HR software, consulting, technology implementation, processing, and outsourcing services?
- What factors are driving opportunities for HR, learning, and talent management software and services?
- What are the competitive positioning and market shares of major HR and talent management vendors?
- What new opportunities for HR will result from digital transformation?
- How will partnerships and alliances impact the competitive landscape for HR, learning, and talent management software and services?
- What impact will AI have on talent and learning?