IDC Government Insights: Middle East and Africa Government Digital Transformation Strategies service provides analysis on the region's central and local government markets technology spending and trends. It examines how new trends, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, impact decision making and pain points that drive government policy and spending. The program delivers insights about analyst perspectives on topical issues ranging from cloud computing and Smart Cities to IT security and digital government initiatives — and what this implies for suppliers to governments across the Middle East and Africa. The analysis is based on primary end-user surveys, in-depth interviews, vendor go-to-market strategies, and continuous monitoring of the market. It also leverages government-specific consolidated tools and methodologies developed by IDC's Customer and Insights Analysis group.
IDC Government Insights: Middle East and Africa Government Digital Transformation Strategies
IDC Government Insights focuses on actionable recommendations. It builds its expertise and knowledge from primary research collected through proprietary projects. Team members maintain ongoing communications with industry experts, government sector players, and technology vendors. They utilize secondary research from conferences, publications, and third-party news sources. Moreover, analysts work directly with subscribers to identify and prioritize topics for deeper investigation.
This service will address the following topics:
- Assessment of the size of the government sector technology spending
- Current-year market sizing and five-year ICT spending forecasts for the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and South Africa
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on government sector spending and digital transformation plans
- Key digital transformation trends in government such as digital government and Smart Cities
- Adoption of 3rd Platform technologies (mobility, cloud, big data analytics, and social media) in the public sector
- Trends in innovation accelerator technologies (Internet of Things [IoT], artificial intelligence, blockchain, and AR/VR) intake in the public sector
- The threat landscape and how government organizations are dealing with IT security
- The influence of line of business in technology investments and digital transformation efforts
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How much are governments in MEA spending on ICT by country and by technology?
- How are large-scale initiatives, such as digital government and Smart Cities, impacting decisions?
- What impact did the COVID-19 pandemic have on government ICT spending?
- Which policies and technologies are shaping government technology spending in the MEA region?
- What are the key metrics for success in the government sectors of MEA?
- What are the latest trends in government ICT usage and adoption?
Who Should Subscribe
IDC Government Insights: Middle East and Africa Government Digital Transformation Strategies service is ideally suited to support government-entity IT decision makers or influencers as well as the marketing and sales departments and the government product, solution, and services managers of IT vendors targeting the government market.