The Canadian Communications Overview is designed to provide intelligence about the Canadian communications sector to vendors selling hardware, software, and IT services to communications service providers (CSPs). This report series will analyze key industry trends, profile major players, advise on the market outlook, and deliver the appropriate level of knowledge to marketing, sales, and senior executives about the telecom sector as a key market for many IT players in Canada.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Broadband Internet access, including cable, DSL, and fixed wireless
- Technologies relevant to the CSP of the future including IP convergence, next-generation OSS, and software-defined networks
- Data communications services including MPLS IP VPN, metro Ethernet MAN/WAN, and SD WAN
- Wireless voice and data, including 3G/4G, WLAN, and wireless enterprise adoption
- Wireline traditional local access, long distance, and next-generation SIP trunk access
- Residential, small and medium-sized business, enterprise, and wholesale markets
- Who's Who in the Zoo: Canadian Communication Services Market Shares
- Canadian Communications Service Provider Capex Spending
- Canadian Wireless Service Forecast
- Canadian Communications Services Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which are the key sector players that could become customers or partners? What are the competitive dynamics and market shares of key players?
- What is the size of the communications service market segments, and how are the markets for services changing in Canada?
BRAGG COMMUNICATIONS INC,
Blackberry Technologies Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Cogeco Communications Inc.,
Distributel Communications Ltd,
Eastlink Cable Systems,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
LM Ericsson Telephone Company,
Manitoba Telecom Services Inc.,
Mobile TeleSystems OJSC,
PERSONA COMMUNICATIONS INC.,
Rogers Communications Inc.,
Saskatchewan Telecommunications Holding Corporation,
Shaw Communications Inc.,
Verizon Communications, Inc.,
Vonage Holdings Corp.,
Zayo Group Holdings Inc.