IDC's European Enterprise Mobility in the 5G Era service provides insights and analysis on 5G solutions for enterprises, forecasts burgeoning enterprise demand and highlights key use cases as they emerge across the continent. The service also includes insights and guidance regarding 5G suppliers and end-user adoption, in addition to enterprise research on 5G vendor go-to-market strategies. Market shares and a forecast of the European enterprise mobility management market and a mobile security market forecast is also provided.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- 5G enterprise awareness and usage
- Enterprise adoption of 5G
- 5G use cases
- Drivers and inhibitors of 5G enterprise deployments
- Unified endpoint management / enterprise mobility management
- Mobile security
- 5G awareness and enterprise intentions study
- European 5G enterprise use cases
- 5G enterprise forecast
- 5G, enterprise mobility and devices survey
- European unified endpoint management / enterprise mobility management market share and forecast
- Mobile workers forecast
- Role of enterprise mobility in digital workspaces
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What’s the market opportunity for 5G enterprise?
- What are the major 5G enterprise trends in Europe?
- What strategies are best addressing the 5G enterprise opportunities? Why?
- What vertical markets is there greatest uptick of 5G in European countries?
- What are the key elements of building a comprehensive enterprise mobility strategy? What do market players need to consider when supporting enterprises?
- How does mobility factor into the evolution of European Digital Workspaces? How are organizations leveraging mobility for business transformation?