IDC's New Zealand Communications: Impact Executive Reports combines broadband and mobile research with coverage of events in the market for telecommunications in New Zealand. The reports outline and analyze the impact of the key events and announcements in the market and are produced as these events occur.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- New Zealand broadband market including the transition from copper-based broadband to Fibre to the premise
- The New Zealand mobile market
- Competitive dynamics between retail service providers
- Regulatory developments including structural separation
- The impact of over-the-top (OTT) services on the telcos
- No Red SKY at Night, Spark's Delight: Declined Merger means SKY must Dust itself off and start transforming.
- Fresh Wave of Competition with Retail Energy Acquisition
- Consumers ready for fixed voice alternatives but are vendors ready to supply?
- Who's Number 1 in New Zealand Mobile?
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will the telecommunications market evolve in New Zealand?
- What trends and solution characteristics are driving current and emerging business opportunities?
- What are the end-user solution spending expectations, market opportunities, and growth trends?
- How is Ultra-Fast Broadband (UFB) impacting the landscape?
- How will content and other OTT services impact broadband uptake?
- What does the current competitive environment look like, and what are the key recommendations for service providers?
- What are the emerging technology and strategy opportunities over the coming three to five years?
2degrees Management Co L.P.,
CITYLINK TELECOMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS LIMITED,
Flip Services Limited,
Inspire Net Limited,
M2 NZ Limited,
Netflix International B.V.,
Orcon Internet Ltd,
Sky Network Television Limited.,
Spark New Zealand,
Transfield Services Ltd,
VISIONSTREAM PTY LIMITED,
Vector Communications Limited,
Vocus Communications Limited,
Vodafone Group Plc,
Voyager Internet Ltd,
Wireless Nation Ltd.