IDC's European Application and SaaS Related Services research provides clients with a comprehensive view of the investment strategies and decisions of European enterprises around application development, implementation and management. The service examines the impact of digital technologies and new business models on application services, including the growth of next-generation SaaS professional services and managed cloud services.
European Application and SaaS Related Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Application and SaaS related professional services
- Application management (AM) services, and next-generation managed cloud services (MCS)
- Custom application development, application consulting and implementation, and synergies with application management
- Adoption and evolution of application outsourcing models: traditional, offshore, hosted, cloud
- Spending for AM, hosted AM, application development, implementation and testing services in Europe
- Spending for enterprise SaaS professional services and managed cloud services (MCS) in Europe
- The impact of cloud, mobility, componentization, and collaboration on application development and management
- European Application Life-Cycle Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2019–2023
- European Application Testing Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2019–2023
- IDC European Enterprise Services Survey: Application Sourcing Strategies, 2019
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Application Services 2019
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top application-services investment priorities for European organizations?
- Which areas of application services demand are fastest growing, and what should vendors do to succeed in these areas?
- What is the competitive positioning of the major players?
- What impact will artificial intelligence (AI) have on application services? How can vendors capitalize on this?
- How large and how fast-growing will be demand for managed cloud services (MCS), and what will drive vendor success?
Accenture plc, Atos S.A., BT Group plc, CAPITAL SECURITIES CORP., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini S.A., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Fujitsu Limited, HCL, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Indra Sistemas, S.A., Infosys Limited, Oracle Consulting Group, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP SE, Sopra Group SA, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Wipro Limited