IDC's European Intelligent Application and Developer Services (IAS) research provides clients with a comprehensive view of the investment strategies and decisions of European Application and Developer Services providers as they re-define themselves in the digital era. Key focus areas include Digital Engineering, Agile/DevOps, Cloud Native development and delivery, and the application of Low Code, Automation, AI and other emerging technologies to accelerate and scale enterprise digital transformation.
European Intelligent Application and Developer Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Accelerated application delivery across the application service provider core, including application design, consulting, development and provisioning
- The role of AI, Automation and Analytics in the IAS development and delivery process
- Digital engineering services and custom product innovation
- Cloud enterprise application modernization and migration
- DevOps and service provider transformation strategies
- Intelligent Platforms
- Developer Ecosystems
- European Intelligent Application and Developer Services Market Forecast and Analysis, 2022-2026
- IDC European Enterprise Services Survey: Application Sourcing Strategies, 2022
- Cloud Native Application Service Delivery Strategies
- Market Analysis Perspectives on leading IAS vendors
- Market Shares of the leading European Intelligent Application and Developer Service providers
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top Intelligent Application and Developer Services investment priorities for European organizations?
- Which areas of Intelligent Application and Developer Services demand are fastest growing, and what should vendors do to succeed in these areas?
- What are the cloud application migration strategies of services providers?
- What is the competitive positioning of the major players?
- What impact will co-creation and co-innovation models have on customers? How can vendors capitalize on this?
- How large and how fast-growing will be demand for Intelligent Application and Developer Services?
Accenture plc, Atos SE, Avanade Inc., CGI Group Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Deloitte LLP, Devoteam S.A., EPAM Systems Inc., Endava PLC, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fujitsu Limited, GlobalLogic Inc., Globant S.A., HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Infosys Limited, MindTree Limited, MphasiS Limited, NIIT Limited, Oracle Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, SAP SE, SoftServe Inc., Sopra Steria Group, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, ThoughtWorks Inc., Virtusa Corporation, Wipro Limited