Japan's outsourcing market is being diversified in the services model point of view, resulting from market environment change and technology innovation such as cloud. To offer competitive services, vendors need to develop them to support enterprises' business effectively. IDC's Japan Outsourcing (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides information to be successful in the marketplace, such as market forecasts and competitive analyses of both IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing (BPO). The research also covers emerging services in BPO. In 2018, competitive analysis of outsourcing services including BPO is to be strengthened.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IT outsourcing
- Business process outsourcing
- Datacenter services
- Other IT service segments (project oriented, support, and training)
- Japan IT Services/IT Outsourcing Market Forecast by Vertical
- Japan BPO Market Forecast
- Japan CIO Survey
- Japan Datacenter Services Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Services 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key factors that influence the outsourcing decisions made by companies in Japan?
- Which type of outsourcing model is expected to have the largest market size and experience the fastest growth in Japan?
- Who will be the top players in the IT outsourcing market in Japan?
- What services should datacenters offer to compensate for the market contraction associated with colocation?
- Which type of BPO services are currently the most successful in Japan?
- How do enterprises decide to buy outsourcing services?
NTT DATA Corporation,
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.,