As the 3rd Platform is becoming the mainstream of the Japan IT market to spur the digital transformation (DX) of the enterprises, the Japan IT services market is also forced to transform. IDC's Japan IT Services Opportunities and Contenders (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service helps IT vendors in their strategic and business planning by providing analysis of both the supply side and the demand side. This service includes a detailed forecast of the IT services market by vertical industry, a competitive analysis of Japan IT services vendors, and an annual user survey regarding IT services spending. IT services spending related to the 3rd Platform is also analyzed. In 2018, this service will strengthen competitive analysis of service providers, especially around how to realize DX at customer ends, including co-creation efforts.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Project oriented
- IT outsourcing
- Support and training
- Business consulting
- IT services spending by vertical
- IT services spending related to the 3rd Platform
- Japan IT Service Market Forecast by Service Segment and by Vertical
- Japan CIO Survey
- Japan IT Service Market: Vendor Competitive Analysis, Focusing upon DX Realization Services
- Japan IT Infrastructure Services Market Forecast
- Japan 3rd Platform–Related IT Services Market Forecast
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Services 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market dynamics in each segment of the IT services market in Japan?
- Who are the leading vendors in the IT services market in Japan, and how they respond to DX trends?
- What are the services offered and marketing strategies of leading vendors, and what is the size of their existing customer base?
- What are the current trends, and what is the future outlook for Japan IT services spending in each market segment and vertical industry?
- How will IT services and business consulting related to the 3rd Platform and digital transformation growth in the future?
- How will enterprises' IT buying behavior evolve for the coming years?
NTT DATA Corporation,
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.,