The objective of IDC's Indonesia Quarterly City-Level PC Tracker® is to understand the market insights of the 24 cities representing more than 90% of the Indonesian PC market. This service will benefit IT vendors that wish to understand the city-level dynamics of the Indonesian PC market and compete effectively in this fast-growing and expanding market.
Indonesia Quarterly City-Level PC Tracker
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share information for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in unit shipments.
- Desktop PCs
- Portable PCs
- Indonesia (1)
- PC market across 24 cities across 5 regions of Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Bali. Cities covered include Balikpapan, Bandung, Banjarmasin, Denpasar, Jakarta, Jogjakarta, Lampung, Makasar, Manado, Medan, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Semarang, Surabaya, Samarinda, Pontianak, Malang, Solo, Jambi, Palu, Papua, and Palangkaraya.
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via email. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Preliminary top 5
- Preliminary top 10
- Historical data
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports