IDC's Taiwan Hardcopy Peripherals Market: Compete service is designed to assist hardware vendors and other client segments in tracking market trends and opportunities in the converging hardcopy peripherals markets. A major focus is the analysis of the rate of convergence between printers and copiers in the hardcopy arena. This service provides vendors with unique research for tracking and positioning multifunction peripheral (MFP) products, printers, and digital copiers, whether these are low-end consumer products, office products, or high-end production machines.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- SDM printer
- Line printer
- Inkjet printer and MFP
- Laser printer and MFP (printer, copier, and fax base configuration)
- Taiwan Hardcopy Peripherals Market: Compete Quarterly Report
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key strategies that will lead to vendor market share gains, especially in the inkjet and laser printer markets?
- Which customer segments offer the most opportunity for growth in Taiwan?
- How will MFP shipments affect the printer market?
- Where are the growth opportunities in the inkjet and laser MFP markets?
- Which technology has the most impact on shaping future product directions in the Taiwan hardcopy peripherals market?
Brother Industries, Ltd.,
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation,
INFOPRINT SOLUTIONS COMPANY, LLC,
Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc.,
Lexmark International, Inc.,
Oki Electric Industry Company, Limited,
Seiko Epson Corp.,