Government programs and high acceptability rates for new form factors are driving the Taiwan PC market, one of the most important and unique markets in the world. With continued growth expected for the market, what should the industry do to maintain this momentum? How can vendors discern between drastically different buying patterns in this very diverse market? How should players harness the opportunity to their fullest potential? IDC's Taiwan PC Market: Compete service is designed to help ICT market players better understand the development of the market and provides timely and critical market intelligence that is essential for strategic and tactical planning.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Consumer desktop
- Commercial desktop
- Consumer portable PC
- Taiwan PC Market: Compete Quarterly Reports
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the rankings and market shares of the local and multinational PC vendors in Taiwan?
- Which customer segments offer the most opportunity for growth in Taiwan?
- What is growth outlook for the Taiwan PC market?
- What are the key strategies that will lead to vendor market share gains in the desktop PC and portable PC markets?
- Which technology has the most impact on shaping future product directions in the Taiwan PC market?