IDC's Identity and Digital Trust Software service offers market sizing and vendor share analysis, focusing on research that provides buyer, security practitioner, and vendor perspectives on product functionality and use-case aspects of identity and access management (IAM) solutions. This is the one security services coverage that you can't afford to ignore. Security starts with not letting the bad guys in.
Identity and Digital Trust Software
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Identity directory use and management
- Single sign-on (SSO) and federated provisioning
- Modern authentication and authorization practices
- Identity governance and privileged access management (PAM)
- Consumer identity and access management (CIAM) requirements
- Regulatory compliance as a driver for IAM
- IAM as a security control point or digital business enabler
- Vendor Market Shares
- Forecasts by Identity Submarket and Geography
- Advice for Vendors, Security Practitioners, and Buyers
- IAM Innovators and New Use-Case Definitions
- Vendor Profiles and Significant Announcements
- Industry Events Coverage
- IDC MarketScapes
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market share of each market participant?
- What are the size and growth prospects of IAM submarkets?
- What are the essential requirements and considerations for IAM products?
- What should buyers look for when making IAM purchasing decisions?
- How can IAM vendors differentiate themselves?
- How are IAM technologies implemented in the cloud?
- What does a model IAM architecture look like?
Amazon.com Inc., Auth0 Inc., BeyondTrust Corp., CA Technologies, Inc., Centrify Corp., CyberArk Software Ltd., Dell Inc., Duo Security, Inc., Entrust Corporation, ForgeRock, Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Gemalto N.V., Gigya Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, Janrain Inc., LASERCARD CORPORATION, Lieberman Software Corporation, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Novell, Inc., Okta, Inc., Omada Solutions Inc, OneLogin, Inc., OneSpan Inc., Oracle Corporation, Ping Identity Corporation, Quest Software Inc., SailPoint Technologies Holdings Inc., SecureAuth Corp., Symantec Corporation