IDC's Identity and Digital Trust Software service offers market sizing and vendor share analysis, focusing on research that provides buyer, security practitioner, and vendor perspectives on product functionality and use-case aspects of identity and access management (IAM) solutions. This is the one security services coverage that you can't afford to ignore. Security starts with not letting the bad guys in.
Identity and Digital Trust Software
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Identity directory use and management
- Single sign-on (SSO) and federated provisioning
- Modern authentication and authorization practices
- Identity governance and privileged access management (PAM)
- Consumer identity and access management (CIAM) requirements
- Regulatory compliance as a driver for IAM
- IAM as a security control point or digital business enabler
- Vendor Market Shares
- Forecasts by Identity Submarket and Geography
- Advice for Vendors, Security Practitioners, and Buyers
- IAM Innovators and New Use-Case Definitions
- Vendor Profiles and Significant Announcements
- Industry Events Coverage
- IDC MarketScapes
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market share of each market participant?
- What are the size and growth prospects of IAM submarkets?
- What are the essential requirements and considerations for IAM products?
- What should buyers look for when making IAM purchasing decisions?
- How can IAM vendors differentiate themselves?
- How are IAM technologies implemented in the cloud?
- What does a model IAM architecture look like?
Akamai Technologies, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Auth0 Inc., BeyondTrust Corp., Broadcom Inc., Centrify Corp., Cisco Systems, Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Entrust Datacard Corp., ForgeRock, Inc., Gigya Inc., Google LLC, HID Global Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, Okta, Inc., Omada Solutions Inc, OneLogin, Inc., OneSpan Inc., Oracle Corporation, Ping Identity Corporation, Pirean Ltd., Quest Software Inc., SAP SE, SailPoint Technologies Holdings Inc., Saviynt Inc., SecureAuth Corp, Symantec Corporation, Thales Group SAS, Thycotic Software LLC, Wallix Group SA