A number of key drivers — profound demographic changes, the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, wait times, and other pressing industry challenges — compel the Canadian healthcare system to deliver more with less. IDC Health Insights' Canadian eHealth report series focuses on hot topics in Canadian healthcare. For 2018, the service is slated to publish four targeted studies: predictions in healthcare technology, the increasing importance of collaborative technologies in healthcare, the digital transformation occurring in the sector, and a case study of one of Canada's most innovative healthcare delivery vendors.
IDC Health Insights will undertake a combination of qualitative and quantitative primary and secondary research to craft these reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Healthcare predictions: Looking forward, looking back — a retrospective of technology and the healthcare system over the past 12 months and our predictions for the following 12–24 months.
- The increasing importance of collaborative technologies: As the use of multidisciplinary teams increases and the role of the primary care physician takes on increasing importance, the need for collaboration and sharing information will also increase.
- Each year, the report series seeks to showcase success stories in healthcare delivery; this year, we will analyze the solution offerings of one vendor engaged in end-to-end service provisioning across the continuum of care.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Who are the key players that could become customers or partners?
- What are the key ehealth innovations taking place in the market?
- How have other healthcare organizations successfully and securely deployed applications leveraging the Internet of Things?
- How do we collaborate effectively across the continuum of care?
- What is the potential for remote patient monitoring?
- What key industry and structural changes are taking place in the Canadian healthcare market?
Who Should Subscribe
This service is of interest to vendors targeting the Canadian healthcare marketplace and to end users tracking industry trends — specifically, CIOs and chief medical officers/VPs/directors of ehealth services (including mobile health and consumer engagement, integrated delivery networks, disease management organizations, and suppliers of ehealth devices and services).