IDC's Europe, Middle East and Africa Telecom Services Database presents in-depth market data and forecasts for the network services market in each of 50 countries. This program provides a comprehensive view of spending on different types of network services as well as details of installed base and traffic generated. Market data is segmented by type of network service product and type of user. The data is presented on a half-yearly basis in the form of comprehensive Excel-based tables complemented by a query tool. The database is designed to provide network service providers and solution providers with an easy-to-use reference tool that enables them to assess the fastest growing sectors of the market from the perspective of EMEA countries, product segments, types of user, and more.
This product covers the following segments of the telecoms market:
- Telecommunications network services
- Market forecasts to 2022
- 50 countries as well as region totals
- 10 network service areas
- Consumer, very small, small, medium, and large business users
- End-user spending, traffic, and service penetration
- Summary chapters and total market information
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Traditional fixed voice
- IP-voice services
- Internet access services
- Ethernet services
- IP VPN services
- Very high bandwidth services
- Legacy data services
- Consumer pay TV services
- Multi-play packages
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How will user spend on telecoms network services grow over the next five years?
- Which countries in EMEA will provide network service providers with the best opportunities over the next five years?
- Which product segments will provide network service providers with the fastest growth rates?
- How successful are consumer multi-play packages across EMEA?
- Which countries show the best return on network services from an ARPU perspective?
- How do service penetration levels vary between countries in EMEA?
The service delivers two products on a quarterly basis via email or CD-ROM:
Semi-annual Assessment of the EMEA Telecoms Market
This comes in the form of Excel tables that show the latest five-year forecasts on each of the service areas in each of the 50 EMEA countries. The forecasts are broken down into several individual components depending on the nature of each market. Full service definitions are also provided in the deliverable.
Semi-annual Data Query Tool
This is an easy-to-use query tool based on Excel pivot tables. The tool enables users to quickly generate market data to a particular specification — the main options being country, product area, access type, type of measurement, and type of user.