Enterprise mobility in Asia/Pacific represents one of the fastest-growing markets across the region. With mobility becoming one of the top technology issues for enterprises across Asia/Pacific, IDC's Asia/Pacific Enterprise Mobility service provides timely analysis of new developments within the Asia/Pacific mobility ecosystem. The program addresses activities in the mobility market, new business models, revenue and service opportunities, and the overall changing mobile landscape.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise mobility ecosystem
- Mobility solution and device vendor analysis
- Mobility strategy
- Enterprise mobility management (EMM)
- Enterprise mobility maturity benchmarks for APEJ and select countries (e.g., Australia and China)
- Mobile security
- Emerging mobile technologies
- Enterprise Mobility APEJ Market Sizing and Forecast
- IDC's APEJ Enterprise Mobility MaturityScape
- Enterprise Mobility Management Vendor Analysis and Profiles
- Annual Enterprise Mobility Survey (3,500+ IT decision makers across 13 countries)
- Mobile Security Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is EMM, and how should customers approach it in Asia/Pacific?
- What is the addressable market size for enterprise mobility in Asia/Pacific?
- What are the developments in mobile security solutions that enterprises should focus on?
- What is the mobility maturity level in APEJ by country and industry vertical?
- Where are the key markets in terms of size and maturity in APEJ?
- How can end users mobilize their people, business processes, and channels?
- Who are the leading service providers and ecosystem vendors for mobility?