IDC's CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda program recognizes that technology leaders face unprecedented technology and leadership challenges driven by the speed and competitive demands of digital business transformation. Global digital transformation is forcing IT to evolve rapidly to create new digital revenue streams and customer experiences. Technology leaders must plan for a period of prolonged industry transition and ensure that their organizations remain optimized for their competitive environment – incorporating new management, governance, and security requirements in a highly connected, demanding competitive environment. CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda is visionary, pragmatic, and results-driven, partnering with senior executives to empower them to achieve their short- and long-term digital transformation objectives. Great decision-making depends on data, information, and insight: CIO and Technology Professionals program gives executives the tools they need to make good decisions, build trust, and lead. With an extensive research library and a team of world-class analysts, CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda provides invaluable insight for CIOs, CTOs, IT strategists, chief architects, and other senior IT executives as they contend with formidable challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital transformation strategy and leadership
- Leading in 3D, IDC's digital transformation leadership model
- Vendor sourcing and management
- Next-gen enterprise security
- Innovative services transformation
- Enterprise mobility strategies and devices
- IT talent and organizational development
- Data management
- Infrastructure and cloud services
- Big data and analytics
- Application development and provisioning
- Financial management of IT services
- IDC FutureScapes
- IDC MaturityScapes
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmarks
- Business Requirements and Technology Solutions
- Strategies for People, Process, and Technology
- Technology Procurement, Implementation, and Management
- Business Planning
- Case Studies
- IT Performance Metrics
- IT Spending Metrics
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How can CIOs manage and transform their organizations to respond to changing business practices?
- How can IT services innovation enable delivery of "customer facing" IT business services?
- How can enterprises shift their focus to advanced "contain and control" security and away from a "fortress" mentality?
- How can the data transformation and governance framework enable the enterprise to extract value while protecting critical assets?
- How can IT partner with LOBs to benefit the business?
- How can IT projects incorporate speed, experimentation, and agility?