Great decision-making depends on data, information, and insight. IDC's CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda program enables its clients to envision, define, and implement an IT digital strategy that supports their company’s unique digital transformation. IDC's CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda program helps technology organizations and their leaders thrive in the midst of prolonged industry transition: incorporating new management, governance, and security approaches in a highly connected competitive environment. With its extensive research library and seasoned analysts, CIO and Technology Professionals Agenda provides invaluable insight for CIOs, CTOs, IT strategists, chief architects, and other senior IT executives as they contend with formidable challenges and unprecedented opportunities.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- DX Platform and Architecture Innovation
- Data Transformation Strategies
- DX Security and Digital Trust
- Technology Modernization and Rationalization
- IT Economics and KPI’s
- CIO Leadership Strategies
- IDC FutureScapes
- IDC MaturityScapes
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmarks
- IDC MeasureScapes
- Business Requirements and Technology Solutions
- Executive Peer Insights
- Technology Procurement, Implementation, and Management
- Business Planning
- IT Performance Metrics
- IT Spending Metrics
- CIO Communication and Change Management Strategies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IT refocus and reorganize the technology portfolio to accelerate the digital enterprise?
- How can enterprises enable new strategies for exploiting data assets?
- How will enterprises leverage their security strategy to build digital trust?
- What are the new digital KPIs for IT organizations?
- How will CIOs and their IT organizations transform to enable digital strategies?