Cloud computing is reshaping the IT marketplace, creating new opportunities for suppliers, and catalyzing changes in traditional IT offerings. IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services Special Intelligence Service offers a holistic overview of market opportunities for cloud services and technologies across Central and Eastern Europe, covering market developments and events as and when they happen and providing market sizing, vendor shares, market outlook, and technology impact analysis.
Central and Eastern European Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud market developments
- Cloud market size and forecast
- Vendor shares by various categories
- Drivers and inhibitors
- Vendor profiles with SWOT tables
- Acceptance of Private and Hybrid Cloud in Central and Eastern Europe, 2018
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Czech Republic Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Poland Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Hungary Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Romania Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the cloud services market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
- What are the competitive positions of vendors in the CEE cloud services market?
- What are the key trends in the cloud services market?
- What are end users' opinions and preferences on the cloud concept and cloud services?
1010DATA, INC., 1C Company, ABBYY, ANSYS Inc., Acquia, Inc., Acronis International GmbH, Adaptive Insights Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Anaplan, Inc., AppDynamics, Inc., Apple Inc., Apttus Corp., Aria Systems Inc., Asana, Inc., Aspect Software Inc., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Avaya Inc., Axios Systems Ltd, BENESTRA, s.r.o., Barracuda Networks, Inc., Bazaarvoice, Inc., Birst Inc., Bitdefender LLC, Blue Jeans Network, Inc., Box, Inc., Brightcove, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Callidus Software Inc., Casablanca INT s.r.o., Cegedim SA, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Comarch SA, CompuGroup Medical Aktiengesellschaft, Dassault Systemes SE, Deem, Inc., Dell Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, DocuSign, Inc., Document Management Systems, Dropbox Inc., Dynatrace LLC, EMARSYS eMarketing SystemsAG, ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, INC., Egnyte, Inc., Entrust Datacard Corp., Epicor Software Corporation, Episerver Group AB, Forcepoint LLC, Fraedom Group, Fujitsu Limited, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., GoodData Corp., Google Inc., Halogen Software Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huddle House, Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Intralinks Inc., J2 Global Inc., KERIO TECHNOLOGIES INC., Kaseya International Limited, Kony, Inc., Kroll, LANDesk Software, Inc., LMC, M-Files Inc., Magyar Telekom Telecommunications Public Limited Company, Mavenlink Inc., Megaplan, Microsoft Corporation, Misys Group Ltd., Moe Delo, Moysklad, NetSuite Inc., New Relic, Inc., Newgen Software Technologies Ltd., Nuix Pty. Ltd., O2 Holdings Ltd., OVH Groupe S.A.S, OpenText Corporation, OutSystems, POOL4TOOL AG, PROACTIS Holdings Plc, Ping Identity Corporation, Proofpoint, Inc., Qualys Inc., Rackspace Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Reltio Inc., SAP SE, SIVECO Group, SKB Kontur, SOTI Inc., SS&C Technologies, Inc., SYSPRO Impact Software Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Shopify Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., SmartFocus S.A., Smartsheet Inc., Softline AG, Sopheon PLC, Sopra Group SA, SugarCRM Inc., Syncplicity Inc., Tableau Software, Inc., TalentSoft SA, TeamViewer GmbH, Tenable Network Security, Inc., Terrasoft, Tradeshift, Trend Micro Incorporated, UNICOM Systems, Inc., Unicorn Universe, Unit4 NV, VMware, Inc., Verint Systems Inc., Webinar, Webtrends, Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Workfront Inc., Xerox Corporation, ZOOM Technologies Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Zucchetti Group S.p.A., Zuora, Inc., amoCRM, LLC., comScore Inc.
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, Cloud Services, Russia
Senior Research Manager, IT Services, Poland & Baltics
Program Manager, Services, CEE
Associate Vice President, IT Services , CEMA