Cloud computing is reshaping the IT marketplace, creating new opportunities for suppliers, and catalyzing changes in traditional IT offerings. IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services Special Intelligence Service offers a holistic overview of market opportunities for cloud services and technologies across Central and Eastern Europe, covering market developments and events as and when they happen and providing market sizing, vendor shares, market outlook, and technology impact analysis.
Central and Eastern European Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud market developments
- Cloud market size and forecast
- Vendor shares by various categories
- Drivers and inhibitors
- Vendor profiles with SWOT tables
- Acceptance of Private and Hybrid Cloud in Central and Eastern Europe, 2018
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud Services Market 2018–2022 Forecast and 2017 Vendor Shares
- Czech Republic Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Poland Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Hungary Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Romania Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2019–2023 Forecast and 2018 Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the cloud services market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
- What are the competitive positions of vendors in the CEE cloud services market?
- What are the key trends in the cloud services market?
- What are end users' opinions and preferences on the cloud concept and cloud services?
1010data Inc., ABB Ltd., ANSYS Inc., APPTIO, INC., Acronis International GmbH, Amazon Web Services Inc., Anaplan, Inc., AppNexus Inc., Apple Inc., Apttus Corp., Aria Systems Inc., Asana Rebel GmbH, Aspect Software Inc., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Avaya Inc., Axios Systems PLC, Barracuda Networks, Inc., Bazaarvoice, Inc., Brightcove, Inc., Brightidea, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., CLOUDPAY SOLUTIONS, INC., Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Callidus Software Inc., Carbon Black, Inc., Catalyst Repository Systems, Inc., Cegedim SA, Centrify Corp., Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Clarizen Ltd., ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd., CollabNet Inc., Comarch SA, CompuGroup Medical Aktiengesellschaft, Conduent Inc., Core Security Technologies Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Criteo S.A., Cylance, Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Dell Inc., Digital River, Inc., DocuSign, Inc., Dropbox Inc., Druva Inc., Duo Security, Inc., ESRI Ireland, Egnyte, Inc., Entrust Datacard Corp., Epicor Software Corporation, Episerver Group AB, Expedia Inc., Expensify Inc., Facebook, Inc., Focus Telecom Group, ForeScout Technologies Inc., Fujitsu Limited, GFI Software Ltd., GOMEZ INC., General Electric Company, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Global Payments Inc., Global Relay Communications Inc., GoodData Corp., Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Informatica Corporation, Infosys Limited, Intralinks Inc., J2 Global Inc., Kaseya Inc., Kaspersky Lab, Inc., Kronos Incorporated, LogMeIn, Inc., Magyar Telekom Telecommunications Public Limited Company, Mavenlink Inc., McAfee LLC, MediaMath, Inc., Meltwater Group, MetroPCS Communcations, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, MobileIron, Inc., NETDOCUMENTS, New Relic, Inc., Newgen Software Technologies Ltd., OpenText Corporation, OpenX Technologies Inc., Oracle Corporation, OutSystems S.A., Ping Identity Corporation, Positive Technologies Inc., Progress Software Corporation, Qlik Technologies Inc., Qt Group Oyj, Qualys Inc., Rackspace Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Reltio Inc., SAP SE, SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc., Saba Software, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Shopify Inc., Siemens AG, Siveco Romania SA, SmartFocus S.A., Smartsheet Inc., Sophos Plc, Sopra Group SA, Splunk Inc., SugarCRM Inc., SurveyMonkey Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., TRADESHIFT DK, FILIAL AF TRADESHIFT NETWORK LTD., ENGLAND, TUFIN SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD, Tableau Software, Inc., TeamViewer GmbH, Teradata Corporation, Trend Micro Incorporated, Tribal Group PLC, UNICOM Systems, Inc., Unit4 NV, VASCO Data Security International, Inc., VMware, Inc., Verint Systems Inc., Visma AS, Webtrends Inc., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Zuora, Inc., comScore Inc.
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, Cloud Services, Russia
Senior Research Manager, IT Services, Poland & Baltics
Program Manager, Services, CEE
Associate Vice President, IT Services , CEMA