Cloud computing is reshaping the IT marketplace, creating new opportunities for suppliers, and catalyzing changes in traditional IT offerings. IDC's Central and Eastern European Cloud Services Special Intelligence Service offers a holistic overview of market opportunities for cloud services and technologies across Central and Eastern Europe, covering market developments and events as and when they happen and providing market sizing, vendor shares, market outlook, and technology impact analysis.
Central and Eastern European Cloud Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud market developments
- Cloud market size and forecast
- Cloud-related traditional services
- Vendor shares by various categories
- Drivers and inhibitors
- Vendor profiles with SWOT tables
- Russia Cloud Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Analysis
- Central and Eastern Europe Cloud Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Vendor Shares
- Czech Republic Cloud Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Analysis
- Poland Cloud Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Analysis
- Hungary Cloud Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Analysis
- Romania Cloud Services Market 2020–2024 Forecast and 2019 Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the cloud services market in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)?
- What are the competitive positions of vendors in the CEE cloud services market?
- What are the key trends in the cloud services market?
- What are end users' opinions and preferences on the cloud concept and cloud services?
1010data Inc., 1C Company, ABBYY Solutions Ltd., ANSYS Inc., Acquia, Inc., Acronis International GmbH, Adaptive Insights Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Anaplan, Inc., AppDynamics, Inc., Apple Inc., Apttus Corp., Aria Systems Inc., Asana, Inc., Aspect Software Inc., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Avaya Inc., Axios Systems PLC, BENESTRA, s.r.o., BITDEFENDER SRL, Barracuda Networks, Inc., Bazaarvoice, Inc., Birst Inc., Blue Jeans Network, Inc., Box, Inc., Brightcove, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Callidus Software Inc., Casablanca INT s.r.o., Cegedim SA, Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Comarch SA, CompuGroup Medical AG, Dassault Systemes SE, Deem, Inc., Dell Inc., Deutsche Telekom AG, DocuSign, Inc., Document Management Systems, Dropbox Inc., Dynatrace LLC, EMARSYS eMarketing Systems AG, Egnyte, Inc., Entrust Datacard Corp., Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Episerver Group AB, Forcepoint LLC, Fraedom Group, Fujitsu Limited, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., GoodData Corp., Google LLC, Halogen Software Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huddle House, Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Intralinks Inc., J2 Global Inc., KERIO TECHNOLOGIES INC., Kaseya, Kony, Inc., Kroll, LANDesk Software, Inc., LMC, M-Files Inc., Magyar Telekom Telecommunications Public Limited Company, Mavenlink Inc., Megaplan, Microsoft Corporation, Misys Group Ltd., Moe Delo, Moysklad, New Relic, Inc., Newgen Software Technologies Ltd., Nuix Pty. Ltd., O2 Holdings Ltd., OVH Groupe S.A.S, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Netsuite, OutSystems S.A., POOL4TOOL AG, PROACTIS Holdings Plc, Ping Identity Corporation, Proofpoint, Inc., Qualys Inc., Rackspace Technology Global, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Reltio Inc., SAP SE, SIVECO Group, SKB Kontur, SOTI Inc., SS&C Technologies, Inc., SYSPRO Impact Software Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Shopify Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., SmartFocus S.A., Smartsheet Inc., Softline AG, Sopheon PLC, Sopra Group SA, SugarCRM Inc., Syncplicity Inc., Tableau Software, Inc., TalentSoft SA, TeamViewer GmbH, Tenable Network Security, Inc., Terrasoft, Tradeshift Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, UNICOM Systems, Inc., Unicorn Universe, Unit4 NV, VMware, Inc., Verint Systems Inc., Webinar, Webtrends Inc., Wolters Kluwer N.V., Workday, Inc., Workfront Inc., Xerox Corporation, ZOOM Technologies Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Zucchetti Group S.p.A., Zuora, Inc., amoCRM, LLC., comScore Inc.
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, Cloud Services, Russia
Research Director, IDC Poland
Senior Research Analyst, IT Services, Central and Eastern Europe
Associate Vice President, IT Services , CEMA