IDC's India Quarterly State-Level PC Tracker® provides market insights and analysis for 24 states in India. The tracker gathers in-depth understanding of PC market shipment, industry growth, and competitive state-wise analysis.
India Quarterly State-Level PC Tracker
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share by 24 states in India. Measurement for this tracker is in units, shipments, and values.
- Form factor: Desktop and notebook
- Segment: Consumer and commercial
Optional Content Add-Ons:
- Commercial add-on by state
- India (1)
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via a web-based interface for online querying and downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Qualitative analysis report
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports