Organizations are increasingly digitalizing processes and transforming business models. To drive and support this, organizations need to rethink their entire IT architecture to establish a DX platform and modernize the IT environment toward an intelligent core in which data is aggregated, managed and analyzed.
IDC's Nordic Enabling Technologies research focuses on the market opportunities that is fueled by the conversion from a traditional IT infrastructure to a DX Platform. This includes cloud platforms, Internet of Things technologies, and advanced analytics and AI. The service provides market sizing and forecasts, vendor shares, and end-user preference analysis.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud Platforms: IaaS and PaaS
- Multi Cloud strategies
- Internet of Things
- The Intelligent Core of the DX Platform
- IT security
- Artificial Intelligence
- Nordic On-premise and Cloud Infrastructure Forecast, 2021-2025
- Nordic IT Security Forecast 2021-2025
- Nordic Cloud Infrastructure Vendor Shares, 2021
- IoT Opportunities in the Nordics 2021
- Nordic Public Cloud Services Forecast 2021-2025
- Artificial Intelligence in the Nordics 2021
- Nordic IoT Forecast 2021-2025
- Multi and Hybrid Cloud Opportunities in the Nordics 2021
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How does IT drive and support digital business transformation?
- What are the main pain points for IT decision makers?
- What are the market opportunities for artificial intelligence?
- How fast is infrastructure spending shifting to cloud?
- What is the competitive situation in the IaaS and PaaS markets?
- What is the market size and opportunities for IoT solutions?