IDC's Nordic Unified Communications and Collaboration research service provides clients with actionable research and opinion on developments in this market. IDC covers this market from three angles: unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), enterprise mobility, and network life-cycle services (consulting and integration, managed services, and maintenance). The service will focus on the Nordic region and provide in-depth information on Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden.
Nordic Unified Communications and Collaboration
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The overall Nordic market for unified communications
- The Nordic market for network life-cycle services, such as consulting and integration, managed services, and support
- Connectivity services such as fixed and IP voice, broadband, and mobile voice
- The Nordic enterprise mobility market
- The Nordic market for hosted and managed unified communications and collaboration
- Customer care, including inbound and outbound multimedia and social networking
- Professional and managed services for the CSP
- Telco cloud strategies and partnering
- Nordic Enterprise Communication Forecasts: Relevant forecasting and historical data for Nordic unified communications, Nordic network consulting and integration services, Nordic enterprise voice connections, and Nordic enterprise telecoms services spending
- Market Updates and Major Trends
- Top Predictions
- Go-to-Market Strategies and Vendor Spotlights
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are Nordic enterprises embracing unified communications and network life-cycle services?
- What is the actual and forecast spending by enterprises on connectivity in Nordic countries?
- How can vendors and service providers gain from increased adoption of advanced mobility solutions by Nordic enterprises?
- Who are the leading providers of communications solutions to enterprises in the Nordics and what strategies do they have?
- What are the key drivers shaping the enterprise communications market in the Nordics?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, Alcatel-Lucent, Atea ASA, Avaya Inc., Capgemini S.A., Cisco Systems, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Elisa Oyj, Enghouse Interactive Inc., Ericsson, Fujitsu Limited, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intelecom Group ASA, Interactive Intelligence Group, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitel LLC, Nokia Corporation, Siemens AG, TDC A/S, Tele2 AB, Telia Company AB, Trio, Verizon Communications, Inc.