IDC's European Multifunction Peripherals and Business Inkjet service helps hardware vendors identify opportunities and track trends in the MFP market in Western Europe. The service tracks the growth of business inkjets and how laser vendors are responding. A major focus of the service is to evaluate increased competition between vendors and technologies in the market. The service provides vendors with research to track and position MFP and business inkjet products, whether they are low-end consumer products, office products, or high-end production machines.
European Multifunction Peripherals and Business Inkjet
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Inkjet MFPs
- Laser MFPs
- Business inkjets
- Consumer inkjets
- Product/vendor assessments
- Technology issues
- New product launches
- Strategy evaluation
- Page volumes and the installed base
- Channel developments
- Western European MFP Market Forecast, 2020–2024
- Western European MFP Channel Forecast, 2020–2024
- Western European MFP Sector Forecast, 2020–2024
- MFP Installed Base and Supplies Forecast, 2020–2024
- Business Inkjet Market Shares, 2019
- Business Inkjet Forecast, 2020–2024
- Western Europe Hardcopy Forecast, 2020–2024
- Copier Forecast and Analysis, 2020–2024
- End-User Research, 2020
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Where do the major growth opportunities lie and how do companies realize them?
- What are the main drivers for business inkjets?
- How are business inkjets driving growth in the office market?
- Ink versus laser in the office — which is likely to succeed?
- What are the main end-user requirements and how are they developing?
- Which vendors are likely to succeed in the MFP market and what are their main strategies?
- How are vendors' go-to-market strategies developing alongside new customer demands?
- What is still driving print in today's digital workplace?
- What impact are disruptive technologies having on the MFP market?
Brother Industries, Ltd., Canon Inc., Develop GmbH, HP Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Lexmark International, Inc., Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd., Olivetti S.p.A., Ricoh Company, Ltd., Samsung, Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp Corporation, TA Triumph-Adler Gmbh, Toshiba Corporation, Xerox Corporation
Meet the Experts
European Managed Print & Document Services (MPDS) - Research & Consulting
Quarterly Research Manager, European Quarterly Printer Market Tracker
Program Director, Imaging and Hardcopy Devices and Document Solutions, European RegionSolutions
Research Manager, European Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions, IDC EMEA