IDC's Japan Hardcopy Industry Transformation and Page Volume Analysis (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) will provide comprehensive overview and analysis of transformation in the hardcopy/print market in Japan from both global and Japan market point of views. This service provides analysis on service-oriented businesses such as managed print services and document outsourcing services and impacts from digital transformation (DX) led by innovation accelerator such as IoT or next-generation security. The data and analysis provided in this service will help the vendors understand the transformation of this market, identify the opportunities and the challenges, and benchmark their services and business performance to establish or realign their go-to-market strategies. This service is most appropriate for local hardcopy peripherals vendors and service providers targeting the Japanese market. In 2018, how DX affect the print environment, how 3D printing market is expanding, and how to enhance the print and document security maturity level in user companies will be discussed from the comparison between Japan and global market.
Japan Hardcopy Industry Transformation and Page Volume Analysis (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Managed print and document services (MPDS)
- 3D printing
- DX impacts on printing environment
- Print and document security maturity level
- Japan MPDS Market Forecast and Share
- Japan 3D Printing Market Forecast
- Global and Japan Market Analysis on Print/Copy Market and Guidance to Japan Vendors
- Japan Copy/Print Market and Page Volume Overview and Analysis
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: Japan Document Workflow End-User Analysis
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Image, Printing, and Document Solutions 2018 Predictions — Japan Implications
Note: All documents will be delivered in local language with the exception of up to two market share and market forecast documents, which will be delivered in both English and local language.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the MPDS market growth trends within the different Japanese market vertical segment?
- What are the changes in global print/copy market? What Japan-based vendors should innovate themselves?
- What are the maturity levels of Japan user companies in print and document security?
- What is the impact of DX on printing environment?