IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Manufacturing Supply Chain IT Spending Guide is a semiannual analysis of the current status and projected growth of supply chain spending in the manufacturing sector. This global five-year outlook on spending by manufacturing companies provides IT vendors with key information needed to develop effective market and product strategies. IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Manufacturing Supply Chain IT Spending Guide is ideally suited to address the needs of IT organizations looking to benchmark spending against industry and geographic averages. Technology providers will find this service valuable in gaining insight into the industry segments and geographies that represent the best opportunity for their products and services. This comprehensive database delivered via IDC's Customer Insights query tool allows the user to easily extract meaningful information about various technology markets and manufacturing segments by viewing data trends, relationships, and making data comparisons.
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Manufacturing Supply Chain IT Spending Guide
This product covers the following segments of the manufacturing supply chain market:
- 4 regions: The United States, Western Europe, Asia/Pacific, and the rest of the world
- 11 subindustries: Aerospace and defense, automotive, base materials: chemicals, base materials: metals, base materials: pulp and paper, CPG, hi tech: electronic components, hi tech: equipment, hi tech: other, other discrete manufacturing, and other process manufacturing
- 19 technologies: Business-to-business middleware, demand planning, event-driven middleware, global trade management (GTM), integration middleware, inventory management and optimization, managed file transfer software, order management, other ERM, other inventory management, other logistics, other production planning, procurement, production scheduling, sales and operations planning, supply network optimization, supply planning, transportation management system (TMS), and warehouse management system (WMS)
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- 5-year supply chain spending forecasts
- Which regions, supply chain technologies, and subindustries are growing faster than the market average
- Manufacturing industry and technology definitions
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the size and growth of supply chain markets in manufacturing?
- What are the market differences by subindustry?
- What are the market differences by major geographic region?
- Where should resources be focused to take advantage of the maximum market opportunity?
- How are technology growth rates changing over time as markets mature?
- How can I validate assumptions about these technologies and customer segments?
Global Program Coverage
About This Spending Guide
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Semiannual Manufacturing Supply Chain IT Spending Guide provides guidance on the expected technology opportunity around this market at a regional and total worldwide level. Segmented by industry, subindustry, and technology component, this guide provides IT vendors with insights into this rapidly growing market and how the market will develop over the coming year.
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market.
1H18 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Manufacturing Supply Chain IT Spending Guide
2H18 release of the Worldwide Semiannual Manufacturing Supply Chain IT Spending Guide
Defines the manufacturing industry and relevant coverage areas