IDC research shows that delivering a superior customer experience (CX) is one of the primary goals for European organizations undergoing digital transformation. Yet, although roughly a quarter of the digital budget is dedicated to CX projects, organizations are only now recognizing the importance of evolving the internal mechanisms to execute on their promises. IDC believes it is equally important for organizations to focus on the employee experience to enable informed decision making and collaboration throughout the organization. In fact, we have found that organizations that invest in active collaboration tend to report stronger annual growth in revenue. IDC's European Collaboration and Customer Experience service brings forward in-depth coverage of the trends in digital marketing, customer service, content management and collaboration, and focuses specifically on the European region to cover market developments, adoption challenges, and hot spots for vendor revenue growth.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Marketing and sales software
- Customer services and call center solutions
- Content and knowledge management
- Email applications, conferencing applications, instant communications applications (messaging applications)
- Enterprise social networks and team collaborative applications
- Digital transformation goals and trends
- European collaborative applications vendor shares and forecasts
- European CRM software vendor shares and forecasts
- European content management vendor shares and forecasts
- MAP Deck: European collaboration and CX markets
- European CX applications and purchasing trends
- European customer communications convergence trends
- Digital transformation and the role of the C-level executives
- European CX vertical market adoption trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are European organizations' key attitudes, activities, and intentions around collaboration and customer experience?
- What are the business use cases and spending trends for collaboration and experience?
- How can vendors maximize sales growth in emerging and maturing collaborative markets and customer segments?
- What is the impact of public cloud services on collaboration and customer experience buying dynamics?
- How will collaborative applications and social solutions support innovation management?
- How are enterprises pivoting their CRM investments into Customer Experience?
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
Aspect Software, Inc.,
Aurea Software GmbH,
CLICKSOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Constant Contact, Inc.,
EGAIN COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION,
EMARSYS eMarketing SystemsAG,
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc.,
Infor Global Solutions, Inc.,
IntraLinks Holdings Inc.,
Lithium Technologies Inc.,
Nuance Communications, Inc.,
Pega a. s.,
SAS Institute Inc.,
Sitecore Corporation A/S.,
Verint Systems Inc.,
Vista Equity Partners Management, LLC,