- Industry markets covered include retail, financial, manufacturing, technology, telecommunications, health, government, energy
- Smart personalization, emotional engagement, customer adventures
- Customer data management including CDPs, privacy and consent
- Customer analytics, customer journey management and AI
- Employee experience and enterprise collaboration
- Customer emotion, sentiment and Voice of Customer (VoC)
- Marketing, advertising, sales, ecommerce, customer services, and contact center solutions
- Customer success and loyalty
- Content management and digital asset management
European Customer Experience Management Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Best practice enterprise CX and customer success strategies
- CX technology platforms and services
- CX market maturity models and frameworks
- Industry sector CX applications and use case spending
- CX innovation strategies and design services
- Market sizing, forecasting and market shares
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the needs of the future customer and consumer?
- What differentiates industry sectors' adoption of CX?
- How will enterprise adoption of smart personalization, emotional engagement, and customer adventures evolve?
- Which emerging CX technologies, use cases and application areas are gaining the most market traction?
- What are the shape and dynamics of the CX vendor competitive environment in Europe?
- How can vendors deliver superior customer success and loyalty programs?
- How can enterprises and vendors combine innovation, design and CX to maximum effect?
- What are the relative market sizes of CX product categories in different European countries, and who are the key vendors?
- What is the role of AI and analytics in CX technology solutions?
Accenture plc, Acquia, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Aprimo LLC, Atos SE, Aurea Software, Inc., Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., Clarabridge Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Confirmit AS, Deloitte LLP, Enghouse Interactive Inc., Episerver Group AB, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HubSpot Inc., IBM, Infor Inc., Liferay Inc., LivePerson Inc., MaritzCX LLC, McKinsey & Company, Medallia Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NICE Ltd., NTT, Nuance Communications, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pega A.S., Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., SDL plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., Sapient Corporation, ServiceNow, Inc., Sitecore Corporation A/S, SmartFocus S.A., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Thunderhead Ltd., Twilio, Inc., Veeva Systems Inc., Verint Systems Inc., WPP PLC, Wipro Limited, Zendesk Inc., eGain Communications Corp.