IDC's India Quarterly State-Level Copier Tracker® provides insights on copier trends, especially for the A3 and A4 copiers in India. This product provides a comprehensive understanding of the geographic distribution of copier units across the country. Market share information is provided by each product type to highlight key trends and developments, giving essential insights to equipment vendors.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurement for this tracker is in shipments as well as in value. The tracker also provides a price band analysis represented for the top 23 states of the country.
- North India: Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand
- South India: Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu (including Puducherry)
- East India: Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, and Orissa
- North East: West Bengal (and eight states of North East)
- West India: Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis with tools such as pivot tables and PDF formats. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Preliminary top vendors
- Historical data
- Channel pulse (qualitative deliverable on the copier market)
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports