IDC's Indonesia Quarterly City-Level Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker® service offers hardcopy peripherals (HCP) city-level data to vendors for 15 cities in Indonesia, providing data on new shipments and used copiers on a quarterly basis. This service also provides information for the HCP market — inkjet, SDM, and laser. It should be used by vendors, distributors, and dealers to understand the complexities of the market, and used copier markets can impact their revenue and growth prospects in certain regions of Indonesia.
This tracker provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. This includes new and used copiers — historical data for FY12 and quarterly tracking beginning 2013.
- Indonesia (1)
- HCP market across 15 cities across 5 regions of Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, and Bali. Cities covered are Balikpapan, Bandung, Banjarmasin, Denpasar, Jakarta, Lampung, Makassar, Manado, Medan, Padang, Palembang, Pekanbaru, Semarang, Surabaya, and Yogyakarta.
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via email. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Qualitative report
IDC's Tracker Methodology
IDC's tracker data is developed using a rigorous methodology that includes well-planned and well-coordinated local, regional, and worldwide data cross-checks combined with a proprietary advanced data consolidation and analysis data platform managed by IDC's Worldwide Tracker organization. Data sources used in the process of determining IDC's tracker numbers include, but are not limited to:
- In-country local vendor interviews
- Distribution data feeds
- Worldwide and regional vendor guidance
- ODM data
- In-country local channel partner discussions
- Import records
- Feedback from component suppliers
- Vendor briefings and public financial reports