BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) is a pillar packaged offering of deals from IDC's services. This BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps technology vendors, professional services firms, service providers, end users, and the financial services community monitor the demand for cloud services, which include cloud deals that are embedded or part of outsourcing, consulting, and integration services contracts with significant customization. With over 2,600 worldwide cloud services customer win announcements and new additions every day, this database represents the largest and richest information repository of cloud services deals. This offering provides tangible metrics for competitive intelligence teams to evaluate technology and services buying patterns as well as for sales and marketing teams to use in a sales enablement capacity.
This product covers the following segments of the cloud services market:
- Business outsourcing engagements
- IT outsourcing engagements
- Other outsourcing engagements (including SaaS)
- IT consulting engagements
- Systems integration engagements
- Development engagements
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Services contract valuation and services pricing models
- Contract pricing and benchmark metrics
- Customer metrics and characteristics
- Prime versus subcontractor relationships
- Services engagement details and analysis
- Geographic scope and sourcing
- Industry adoption
- Losing bidders and contract cancellations
- One-year and five-year contract trends
- Customer buying criteria and winning factors
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How is cloud influencing major contract renewals?
- What contracts are up for renewal over the next 12–24 months?
- What contracts do my clients or prospects currently have with my competitors?
- Which vertical and geographic regions have larger cloud footprints?
- What end-user buying trends are emerging?
- Which vendors are most successful at penetrating any given geography, industry, or service areas?
Recently Signed Cloud-Enabled Deals in Europe
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
IDC Web Conference — The Pulse of Outsourcing
Top 100 Outsourcing Deals
Application Outsourcing Deal Analysis
BPO Deal Analysis
Worldwide Outsourcing Services Annual Predictions
Latin America Outsourcing Trend
Recently Signed Cloud-Enabled Deals in the United States
Adobe Systems Incorporated,
BT Group plc,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Computer Sciences Corporation,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Digital River, Inc.,
Fidelity National Information Services Inc.,
Halogen Software Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Infor Global Solutions, Inc.,
Lufthansa Systems AG,
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
Telstra Corporation Limited,
The Ultimate Software Group, Inc.,
Verizon Communications, Inc.,
Zayo Group Holdings Inc.