IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Security Services is a pillar competitive market segment of BuyerPulse Deals Database: Worldwide Services, covering enterprise security services aspects of contracts, vendors, offerings, and customers that are purchasing these services as part of larger engagements. This database product provides critical deal and customer purchasing data that helps technology vendors, professional services firms, service providers, end users, and the financial services community monitor the demand for security services, which include security deals that are embedded or part of outsourcing, consulting, and integration services contracts. With over 5,000 contracts that include worldwide security services and new additions every day, this database represents the largest and richest information repository of enterprise security services deals. This offering provides tangible metrics for competitive intelligence teams to evaluate technology and services buying patterns as well as for sales and marketing teams to use in a sales enablement capacity.
This product covers the following engagements related to security services:
- Business outsourcing engagements
- Deploy and support engagements
- IT outsourcing engagements
- Systems integration engagements
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Services contract valuation and services pricing models
- Contract pricing and benchmark metrics
- Customer metrics and characteristics
- Prime versus subcontractor relationships
- Services engagement details and analysis
- Geographic scope and sourcing
- Industry adoption
- Losing bidders and contract cancellations
- One-year and five-year contract trends
- Customer buying criteria and winning factors
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What competitor contracts are up for renewal over the next 12–24 months?
- What end-user buying trends are emerging?
- How do the value and length of services contracts compare across service types, countries, and vertical industries?
- Are services contracts becoming shorter in length or lower in total contract value over time?
- What contracts do clients or prospects currently have with competitors?
- Which vendors are most successful at penetrating any given country, industry, or service area?
IDC's BuyerPulse Deals Database and BuyerPulse Analysis Programs Snapshot
Timely Delivery and Support
Throughout the year, this product will offer insight into the latest trends impacting the market. Potential studies include:
IDC Web Conference — The Pulse of Outsourcing: IDC's Quarterly Look at Rolling Four-Quarter Deal Signings
In this quarterly IDC Web Conference, key IDC analysts provide a two-year detailed analysis and assessment of outsourcing deals based on a rolling four-quarter view.
Top 100 Outsourcing Deals
This document offers a detailed look at the top 100 outsourcing contracts of the previous year, ranked by total contract value. The study compares and analyzes the contracts based on value, length, time of the year contracts were signed, geography, industry, winning vendors, and services provided.
IDC's Services Taxonomy
BT Group plc,
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.,
CGI Group Inc.,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Computer Sciences Corporation,
Deutsche Telekom AG,
Dimension Data Holdings plc,
First Data Corporation,
General Dynamics Corporation,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Indra Sistemas, S.A.,
Juniper Networks, Inc.,
L-3 COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION,
Liberata Financial Services Ltd,
Lockheed Martin Corporation,
Verizon Communications, Inc.