IDC's Infrastructure Services: Transforming the Datacenter will provide insight into how enterprises are transforming their datacenters to achieve greater operational efficiency and reduce costs. This research will be focused on how infrastructure services are helping evolve datacenter environments to efficiently support workloads through asset consolidation, energy efficiency, infrastructure optimization, and virtualization. The research will focus on end-user insight, vendor positioning, and current and future market dynamics.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Software-defined services
- Datacenter security services
- Storage transformation services
- Datacenter site and facilities services
- Edge IT architectures
- Datacenter infrastructure support and maintenance
- Datacenter Infrastructure Services Taxonomy
- Datacenter Infrastructure Services Forecast and Analysis
- Vendor Profiles
- Datacenter Operations
- Datacenter Technology Transformation Services
- Infrastructure Service Spending Patterns
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What impact will edge IT architectures have on datacenter services related to construction and design?
- Who are the vendors that have a demonstrated successful methodology for datacenter transformation?
- What is the size and growth of the datacenter infrastructure services market?
- Who are the primary players in the datacenter infrastructure services market?
- What is the impact of IoT on datacenter infrastructure?
- What is the impact of converged infrastructure, software-defined technologies, and automation on technology services in the datacenter?
Brocade Communications Systems,
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Citrix Systems, Inc.,
Computer Sciences Corporation,
F5 Networks, Inc.,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise,
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
Juniper Networks, Inc.,
LM Ericsson Telephone Company,
Lenovo Group Limited.,
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation,
Nokia Inc ,
Schneider Electric SA,
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
Tech Mahindra Limited,